Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
And vanilla is my favorite flavor so that will work out well Butcher
Man Im so cheap im not even really comfortable doing that, knowing that you can get twice as much just mixing by yourself, and youd be mixing better liquids because you could tailor it to your exact tastes. Its so easy man. The main thing is keeping the nicotine locked away, and not spilling it when youre using it.

100mg/mL Nicotine Base - Nude Nicotine

This is some of the cleanest nic out there. Id actually recommend their 60mg/ml version because if you did have a huge spill that got on open skin, it wouldnt be so bad.

Then for PG / VG, you can order from them at the same time, or just get it from Essential Depot on Amazon. All together itll be like $90 for about 500 - 700 ml of liquid

I can help you out

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Like I cant even comprehend where i would begin right now

I got a pear mix? Its 9% Pear, 4% Bavarian Cream, 1.5% coconut extra, all from TFA (the flavor / perfumers apprentice). Its great to me, but to other people they wish it was sweeter and fuller. Ive tried adding stuff into it, like 1% marshmallow and 1% sweet cream, but I dont know how to get that full taste that vendors get without just bombing it wtih sweetener. Also that coconut extra is not that good, but the pear seems to mask it well, and I use it since it has more body than capellas sweet coconut and the vapor feels fuller. Anything more than 1.5% though itll taste like a bottle of suntan lotion

I got my "Tigers Blood" flavor, which is just a snowcone flavor everyone and their mother has tried to make and everyone likes a little differently. I like it with 12% TFA Strawberry, 8% Capellas Sweet Watermelon, 0.5% TFA Coconut Extra, 1% Capellas Sweet Coconut. Some people make it with watermelon being the dominant flavor, and prefer LorAnns watermelon which has that Jolly Rancher taste but also has pink food coloring in it, and colorings to me a huge no-no. So you might like it way way more if you used 12% Capellas Sweet watermelon and dropped the strawberry down to 8%, or maybe even blended strawberries like some people do. Turn that 8% total strawberry into 6% TFA Strawberry (ripe) and 2% Capellas Sweet Strawberry. Or maybe youd think Capellas sweet watermelon AND LorAnns taste bad and you prefer TFA Watermelon. Or maybe theyre all shit and you like the italian flavorings by FlavourArt instead.

I got a fairly decent recipe a lot of people on the reddit diy_ejuice sub fell in love with, it was some guys attempt at cloning a real popular juice. 5% LorAnns Banana Cream, 7% TFA Strawberry, 3% TFA Dragonfruit. it doesnt taste exceptional, but you dont get tired of it so ive just been sticking to that for a while.

or Vanilla. I like 8% Capellas Vanilla custard, 5% Capellas French Vanilla, 3% TFA Sweet Cream, 3% TFA Bavarian Cream, 1% Marshmallow. To some people thats way too much flavoring. One of my friends said it smells like a Vanilla scented candle. Another said it was the best thing he ever tasted, some guy who works at a vape shop tried to get me to make it and sell it there lol. But theres diketones in there; they add stuff like Acetyl Propionyl and Acetoin, which can catylyze into Diacetyl under certain conditions. A single cigarette actually contains like a hundred times as much Diacetyl as even a 30ml bottle of ejuice with all the flavorings i listed and more, but those risks are still present and something people have to think about. A lot of people wont touch the custard and cream related flavors I listed off because of the risk of diacetyl, but you simply cant replicate that richness without.

All this stuff is stuff that crossed my mind and gave me a massive headache just earlier lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
which is why Im thinking about just giving up mixing and buying some of this to see what its about.
Vanilla Flavor

[FONT=arial, helvetica] Concentrated Flavor:
Consistent comparisons with other products on the market have revealed our flavor potency being over 30-70 times higher (1-5 drops of our flavors equal up to a teaspoon of other flavors).
[/FONT][FONT=arial, helvetica] Technical Information:
Our flavors are obtained through a proprietary technology conducted at temperatures below 118 degrees F. This process comprises a multi-stage extraction encompassing initial desiccation, lyophilization, CO2 and HFC extraction.

We do NOT sell so-called "Natural Flavors" (also known as "Natural Analogs") which are actually synthesized in a lab. All of our products are made from the material named on the label.
[/FONT]

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
everything can give you cancer starting from fries and microwaved leftover rice

and i honestly don't believe any health researches when researchers might be on someones payroll. illuminati shit, but this is fucked up world

i just doing me, if i die, i die
Chronic inflammation = high cell turnover = more chance for a cell to be created that doesn't play by the rules.

Besides genetics, there is so many things we eat that can cause low grade inflammation.

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
this random security guy trained with me like a year ago, he was a total weirdo. he said he was a professional hypnotist lol he made the bulk of his money getting hypnotist gigs at parties and shit. anyway he kept talking about tumeric like it was gods gift to mankind and he pulled out a huge container of it and gave it to me lol. i took it like wtf

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I forget how much tumeric actually gets absorbed in the body, but its was small... like .05% - 1% of what you ingest. The amount you need for a therapeutic level would be some insane amount you'd need to ingest daily.

Props: BUTCHER 206