Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Hells yea dog. Have you peeped his new one Hogglife? Im actually quite impressed by it. Pretty sure them 4 dongs with Ro are from the defunct king and a boss album
I havent listened to it yet. bout to start converting all my dragon ball/z episodes so they can play on the roku for my gf's son. dude has been watching some gay ass disney movies and shows on netflix lol f that.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I couldnt find the OG freschetta box but Im pretty sure it had "uncured pepperoni" and tasted way better.

then they decide to drop the good pepperoni for generic stuff

Whatever, the cheese and crust still carried it.

THEN they dropped the "artisan crust" and fire baked. I shouldve given up all hope then but whatever, its just frozen pizza.

NOW FULL ON TONYS PIZZA FUCK YOU SCHWANNS.
not even the original cheese blend, not even the same crust, not even the same pepperoni. what a fuckin disgrace. look at the crust at top where its sliced, how they proudly display the little yeasty air pockets in the crust. then as they cheapen it more and more they add more cheese to completely hide the truth. that it turned into that disgusting flatbread cardboard tasting crust like tonys pizza

Last edited:

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall