Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 11, 2011
Not technically.... i am working @ Apple, but also @ a few other places as well.

I am a Field Engineer for one of the largest construction companies in the USA, & we are building the Apple site. I am supporting 2500 users here in the bay area.

But my office is now in San Francisco, though I travel between Santa Rosa & San Jose throughout the week.

Good luck on the job hunt homie! ....you arent local huh? If you are, my fiance is a recruiter & got a shitload of jobs she is trying to place ppl @ right now.
The biggest = Turner

One of the biggest hmmmm = maybe webcor

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Not technically.... i am working @ Apple, but also @ a few other places as well.

I am a Field Engineer for one of the largest construction companies in the USA, & we are building the Apple site. I am supporting 2500 users here in the bay area.

But my office is now in San Francisco, though I travel between Santa Rosa & San Jose throughout the week.

Good luck on the job hunt homie! ....you arent local huh? If you are, my fiance is a recruiter & got a shitload of jobs she is trying to place ppl @ right now.
Damn I wish I was in the bay right now, I got a dope IT resume with a TS security clearance and can't find jack shit for work right now. Took me over a month just to land a shitty job framing houses for barely any pay in the 114 degree heat.

The bay seems like the place for someone in the IT field to succeed.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
The biggest = Turner

One of the biggest hmmmm = maybe webcor
I work for DPR, Forbes Magazine's #6 out of 100 best places to work in 2012.

We are working in a joint venture with Turner right now on some HUGE projects... I actually just got done setting up 118 Turner email accounts on my exchange about 5 mins ago.

But yes, DPR.... one of the nations biggest. We got offices all over the country.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Damn I wish I was in the bay right now, I got a dope IT resume with a TS security clearance and can't find jack shit for work right now. Took me over a month just to land a shitty job framing houses for barely any pay in the 114 degree heat.

The bay seems like the place for someone in the IT field to succeed.

ya breh, there is a GANG of I.T. work out here.

I am surprised you cant find anything off of Dice.com or Careerbuilder or something... I get hounded all day, but usually below my hourly rate by a few bucks so I skipped out on em.

You should check it out.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com

Any jobs involving art open?

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004

'preciate that folks. I'm not in the bay, im in Seattle, but unfortunately my area of expertise is specialized to the point where the only places I'm employable at are universities or research institutions. But both Cal and UCSF are on my radar, and it would be nice to be closer to my pops, in berkeley, as he's turning 86 this year.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
your pops is turning 86? holy shit are you like 50?
I'm 33, he had me in my 50s. He was my mothers major professor for her masters degree. He's a pretty amazing dude, grew up in east LA in the 30s and 40s doing gangster shit. Fought in WWII, he was at iwo jima piloting the troop carriers that brought marines from the ships to the beach. Then used the GI bill, got a PhD and became a professor. All of his wives (except for his first one) have always been 20+ years younger than him. And he's still working and doing his thing at 86.