Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Whatup Bory, hows the hill treating you?
lol Funny you ask this. So I'm walking to QFC right now to get some beers, I round the corner when by the entrance about a block down I see this little tweaked out ratty looking street kid literally kick this gay dude's little tiny dog, like how you would on a kickoff. Gay dude's really big boyfriend (??) immediately punches the kid and knocks him out cold. I'm just like "what in the fuck?" I get down there and street dudes friends are half trying to run away, half trying to drag knocked out dude with them while the one gay dude is crying because of his dog and the other dude is trying to show him the dog appears to be fine. I walk by them and dude is literally snoring he's out so cold from one punch. I'm in there maybe 10 minutes come out to two cop cars, and an ambulance on the scene. Cops are talking to the two gay dudes, and a couple other people that saw whatever the fuck happened leading up to what I saw and the street kid was just now, 10 minutes later, starting to come through lol. So it's been interesting to say the least but I love random shit like that haha.

Overall it's been really dope though. Going to lots of shows, my spot has become the after work kick it spot and just a lot going on lately. Taking tonight off just to have some brews and take it easy. A few friends from work wanted me to hit up the bar with them but I've literally been on go mode with either partying, concerts, or work since the 1st so I'm just going to kick back tonight to myself and then relax tomorrow on my other day off.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Goddamnit my lamp light just blew out and I have no more light bulbs. The ceiling light blew out like a month back but I haven't changed it because that shit is like 12 feet up there and I don't have a ladder. Really not feeling going back out there tonight so I guess the kitchen and hall light will have to do for tonight lol

#FirstWorldProblems