Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ELPOLLITO

COUNTINCHINGADERA
Mar 15, 2010
ELCOLLINS
What does her getting drunk 4 days ago have to do with her not having her period? Did no one ever have "The Talk" with you, breh? Should the siccness hold an informal 6th grade health class for park_breh? Cuz it sounds like your falling for the okie doke on some "you cant get pregnant if youre drunk when you're fucking" scheming broad shit.
Why would a bitch claiming shes prego be drinking two weeks later

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
damn I think I fucked up my kidneys or something today lol my kidney areas are hurting a little and i'm dehydrated as fuck even after drinking like 3 days worth of liquids today. Finally pissed a few minutes ago and that shit was damn near orange (I know TMI) and I barely pissed lol

Just sent my daughters mom out to get some gatorade. This fucking desert shit done fucked me up today. Bout to chug a gatorade then sleep.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Doin alright, breh. On the job hunt right now, I rememeber you said you were in the same position a minute ago, that Apple gig ever materialize for you?
Not technically.... i am working @ Apple, but also @ a few other places as well.

I am a Field Engineer for one of the largest construction companies in the USA, & we are building the Apple site. I am supporting 2500 users here in the bay area.

But my office is now in San Francisco, though I travel between Santa Rosa & San Jose throughout the week.

Good luck on the job hunt homie! ....you arent local huh? If you are, my fiance is a recruiter & got a shitload of jobs she is trying to place ppl @ right now.

Mar 11, 2011
I think I'm catchin a wack ass cold somehow man.

I was blacked out saturday waitin outside this bar in Benicia and all I remember is freezin my ass off. Imma be pissed if I don't snap outta this bullshit (the cold not the saturday night black out)

Black out = dats in as long as you wake up in semi-friendly surroundings

Black out = dats out if you wake up in a cell or with a Cowboys jersey on