Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 11, 2011
I kind of get what you are saying, but she's 19, not 14. Although I won't front I do think the picture the breh posted is a little older one but whatever she is legal now so fair game.

Honestly at my age I'd feel kind of weird banging even a 19 year old, hell probably even a 21 year old, but I'd still do it if they looked like her lol.

Also goosing predates that by a couple decades with 80s slang. Just saying.
Let me preface this by saying god damn it. You always kno the back story/ historical data on shit. You internet better than me lol ( I thoroughly enjoy using internet as a verb)

1. Chick is bad no doubt

2. I stopped using goosing because people always seem unfamiliar with the phrase...I'm glad yall get it

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
some bitch hit up M @Mr. Shadow the other day with some im late bidness, i told her she was trippen, turns on she got faded on friday but thinks i dont know
What does her getting drunk 4 days ago have to do with her not having her period? Did no one ever have "The Talk" with you, breh? Should the siccness hold an informal 6th grade health class for park_breh? Cuz it sounds like your falling for the okie doke on some "you cant get pregnant if youre drunk when you're fucking" scheming broad shit.