Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
lol I just got clocked out and kicked to the shade cause this fucking Phoenix heat kicked my ass so bad.
Construction work in 112 heat = dats out

Gonna try again tomorrow, if I almost get heat stroke again I quit lol

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
The foreman was like go sit over there and stay in the heat, but shaded to help try and get used to this shit.

I drank 8 bottles of water, a powerade, and a diet dr pepper and still dont gotta piss lol fuck this shit

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I looked at number 1 thinking the same thing...that bitch is bangin like bloods.

But from an objective standpoint someone that focuses too much on that super young lookin trim might be interested in goosing* 14 year olds. Which in turn = datsout

*goosing is a term I heard/had used a lot in Vallejo/ Benicia in the early 2000s. For those unfamiliar it = le sex
I kind of get what you are saying, but she's 19, not 14. Although I won't front I do think the picture the breh posted is a little older one but whatever she is legal now so fair game.

Honestly at my age I'd feel kind of weird banging even a 19 year old, hell probably even a 21 year old, but I'd still do it if they looked like her lol.

Also goosing predates that by a couple decades with 80s slang. Just saying.