Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
can you digitally zoom with it? like say you shoot an interview with a tripod on 4k, could you do like a dramatic zoom in while editing without losing much quality? I tried that before on 1080 and it looked like shit
I never got to do any zooming with it. I only shot one scene on a short film with it. I shot a conversation between a girl talking with a doctor, I only shot a couple of over the shoulder shots.

The project was an outside of school project one of my teachers at my old film school was directing and he hired some of us to be on his crew. Us non camera operators only got to play with the RED camera that one day in that one scene lol

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
so I took off my hat and put it on my couch to take a pic for my avatar, but when I went to the store I needed a hat so I grabbed the first one I saw in my room....I was about to take it off and put it on my couch when I noticed there's another fucking hat there already