Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Just found out that theatre my current GM is switching too is a huge fucking demotion without actually being demoted from being a GM. It's a 6 plex that literally does like 1/4 of the business we do. Heard through the grapevine our new DM went off on her about all the things that were going wrong around the building that she kept trying to delegate to all the other managers to take care of because of her phobia of talking to people on the phone (lulz). Like pretty major things that a GM should be on top of getting done. That was the biggest thing but I guess while I was on vacation the DM was there one day for like 3 hours just laying it into her in her office. The managers working when she was there could literally hear her getting yelled at and were surprised she didn't quit on the spot or something.

Pretty happy this broad is moving on but on the other hand we probably will have her another month or two and boy is she probably going to be a super bitch.

Last edited:

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
What really? There are a few guys that have long hair at our theatre and they just have to pull it back like any females with shoulder length or below hair do. No hairnets or anything.
the old theater I worked at was loews, their uniforms were coo and they also allowed hats for the kitchen but I ended up rocking mine all the time....I'm pretty sure I had cut my hair before I started working there but by the time I left my shit was bangin.....I was there for a few years

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Just found out that theatre my current GM is switching too is a huge fucking demotion without actually being demoted from being a GM. It's a 6 plex that literally does like 1/4 of the business we do. Heard through the grapevine our new DM went off on her about all the things that were going wrong around the building that she kept trying to delegate to all the other managers to take care of because of her phobia of talking to people on the phone (lulz). Like pretty major things that a GM should be on top of getting done. That was the biggest thing but I guess while I was on vacation the DM was there one day for like 3 hours just laying it into her in her office. The managers working when she was there could literally hear her getting yelled at and were surprised she didn't quit on the spot or something.

Pretty happy this broad is moving on but on the other hand we probably will have her another month or two and boy is she probably going to be a super bitch.
I'm sad my spreadsheet will come to an end. You know anyone at the theater she's moving to that you can put my in contact with in order to continue collecting data?

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I worked for Loews for one year when I first started there and they were easily the best. I've been at the same building for three different companies (Regal for most of it) and there have been four chains there total. Then Regal like bought fucking everything more or less lol.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
this is the time when Siccness.net @Siccness.net starts posting all kinds of videos on the front page and they got links in the "new posts"" section that just link to the forums instead of the video it's supposed to be promoting

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I'm sad my spreadsheet will come to an end. You know anyone at the theater she's moving to that you can put my in contact with in order to continue collecting data?
South Hill Mall 6 in Puyallup. One of our old managers actually works there now I will forward him your contact information.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I worked for Loews for one year when I first started there and they were easily the best. I've been at the same building for three different companies (Regal for most of it) and there have been four chains there total. Then Regal like bought fucking everything more or less lol.
when I started it was loews, but that was like the only loews in california....or at least in a big market, but they also owned cineplex odeon and magic johnson theaters who got a big presence in LA.....then after I was dismissed of my duties it became AMC