E40 & KEAK on 106th & Park

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
D

DaSlimReaper

Keak was tight. He actually cleared up his lyrics and you could understand what he was sayin.. But why'd that dumb ass bitch call that nigga Keak the Sheek?

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
performance was good... they had dancers up there and shit... I noticed I understood Keak's verse a lot better though... he didnt make his voice as raspy and hard to understand as it usually is... the audience didnt know how to go dumb though

Apr 26, 2002
good show. 40 represented. he kept pushin keaks name out there, and when they were promo'in his c.d., they were sayin all tha mainstream artists he had featured like mike jones and lil jon, and 40 threw federation out there. u gotta admit, he repped tha bay hard. fold.

D

DaSlimReaper

Crumbla said:
lol@keak the sheik
and lol@ feezy couldnt think of another word for groupie
I Know! I was like come on 40, Rip Nut, Ripper, Punk Rock Beezy, Straggler, hella words to choose from.. lol

Jul 28, 2003
www.twitter.com
LMAO yeah he didn't kno what to throw out there. But yeah, Keak sounded hella clear. I was mad at her sayin "Keak the sheek" but only we probably caught it, and he played it off you kno. Why the hell do female personalities always mess shit up? I remember when 50 Cent first came out, Free was like "Next up, we have the wanksta himself, 50 Cent!!!"

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
DaSlimReaper said:
I Know! I was like come on 40, Rip Nut, Ripper, Punk Rock Beezy, Straggler, hella words to choose from..
yeah I was sittin there waitin for him to say somthin... hella shit came to mind right away... I'm sure 40 was nervous though and just kinda went blank... 106&Park is big... overall he did pretty good