E40 & KEAK on 106th & Park

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 3, 2006
shit was koo. i think it woulda been hella better if there were more guys goin at it on tha stage, ya feel? but thats just me. rofl that woman just lost her appeal to me, not that she had much anyways. oh yea, i didnt get the "can we get this started" stuff e-40 was sayin. cuz, at least half the foos in in the audience looked like they wasnt gonna even move.

Feb 14, 2006
fuc them square ny cats. 40 was real tho what was he supposed to say when they would of went "elaborate on ripper" or what not u know? In the Bay we understand whats up, but out there they looked scared the audience and hosts did.

Feb 8, 2006
they had shep from the animaniaks on there they shouldve bought tickets for everybody in oakland to go there and be in the crowd that would of beeen dumb hahaha they should premiere super hyphy tooo

Jul 3, 2002
aaaaaaaahhhhhhh. that girl is a tard. she needs to stop talking. first, keak the sheek, now flambone something or other. she just mumbled it. it was funny as hell, but she needs to stop.

D

DaSlimReaper

PressPlay Prod. said:
that shit was dope like a crackhouse.

those dancers they had ruined it tho lightwieght lol but its nathan.that shit was real koo. still watchin, jullisa fucked up but since hse looks so good ill let it slide

She doesn't look that good..

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
AC Transit said:
watching it now, does seem like keak is trying to be more "understandable"

ha keak shoulda slapped her when she hollered sheek
haha yah he is trying to hard he shoulda just sounded how he normally does even tho u cant understand him it sounds better than him slowin his shit down

May 31, 2005
that bitch is annoying, and corny as fuck..but i guess u have to be that way be a host on a nation wide tv show... they shoulda interviewed some of the dancers about wut goes on in the bay, them niggas know wusup... they coulda explained shit way better then 40

but overall it was a good look, 40 did his thang.. looked like them new york cats was lightweight feelin it too