E40 & KEAK on 106th & Park

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2005
Wow this whole time I really thought the show was live, fuck it atleast I aint miss it. NYC finna get hella dummy. Oh yea I can't believe how many of yall find julissa fine, she got a perfect face but da beezy's body is far from fine. She aint really got no ass and tities, she can use a few steaks.

May 5, 2005
The General said:
Wow this whole time I really thought the show was live, fuck it atleast I aint miss it. NYC finna get hella dummy. Oh yea I can't believe how many of yall find julissa fine, she got a perfect face but da beezy's body is far from fine. She aint really got no ass and tities, she can use a few steaks.
Her face is fine and her body aint bad either. I'd tear her back out the frame. End of story. Sometimes its fun to run up in a skinny broad. Pin their legs back and get All pussy. Go deep in them, they cant take it. Skinny hoes are fun to fuck. Then the next day go to your Thick one.

Apr 25, 2005
Doc Truth said:
Her face is fine and her body aint bad either. I'd tear her back out the frame. End of story. Sometimes its fun to run up in a skinny broad. Pin their legs back and get All pussy. Go deep in them, they cant take it. Skinny hoes are fun to fuck. Then the next day go to your Thick one.
Naw dogg u miss interpreted wut I said, I said julisa aint that fine, but I didn't say I wouldn't fuck her. Julisa just aint all that to me, but I like fuckin skinny broads once in a while also. I would pick free over julisa any fuckin night.

May 5, 2005
The General said:
Naw dogg u miss interpreted wut I said, I said julisa aint that fine, but I didn't say I wouldn't fuck her. Julisa just aint all that to me, but I like fuckin skinny broads once in a while also. I would pick free over julisa any fuckin night.
I feel you and Free would get it bad. You see her when she wore those Pink Sweats lawd have mercy!!!!! i'd bury my head in her ass.