don't place ur chips on E40

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
What's the population of California? What's the population in the Bay? How many of these people actually buy albums? How mach does the average Bay artist spend on promotions? Do Bay artist travel to other regions as far as New york to promote?

Answer those questions... put it all into a mathematical equation, and get back to me wit the answer. I've seen gold plaques from the Bay, but thay were from 96 or so! E-40, Too Short, and N2Deep's single for "Back to The Hotel" to name a few.

May 5, 2005
drunkinfool said:
homie, their music aint nuthin....its just BEATS homie! no lyrics involved.

if you make slappin beats, then thats a key

Beats? Laffy Taffy is the worst shit i've ever heard in my life make it on the radio. Then "Oh i think they like me oh I think they like me oh I think they like me" Garbage, then In my White T. Garbage, Then Nuck if you Buck GARBAGE all month old un washed vagina GARBAGE. With all that said they still doing more than all hiphop bay acts combined for the last 10 years

Feb 13, 2004
Man fuck all these 40 water hating ass biotcchchchchs. He's a Bay Area Pioneer. He will definately open the door up for alot of bay area artists. And the Bay as awhole. Watch big things are coming in 2006.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
where you from DOC?

cuz in cali we kno whats up...we actually got taste....

everywhere else jus goes with the flow....

we are trend setters in cali

May 5, 2005
drunkinfool said:
where you from DOC?

cuz in cali we kno whats up...we actually got taste....

everywhere else jus goes with the flow....

we are trend setters in cali

Really? Is that why most people out here dress like they from back east? Trend setters in what way? I dont see anybody else "Going dumb" anywhere but here. People would laugh at for saying we trend setters. The west gets clowned. I'm from jersey I live in Richmond.

Oct 12, 2005
Set it straight

:cool: How can you dis E Feezy like that? Fools still don't understand " The Element of surprise".What acout "Loyalty and Cetrayel".You are definitley a rookie at this.He is one of the most gritty artist out there.Why? Evidently you need to get out of Cali and learn to respect the artist that have paved the way.MacMall? That Frisco Pimp s..t is overdrawn.Jump off the 22 Filmore and get out here with the real riders. When I stayed in Frisco they said I wanted to ce a mexican ce cuz of how I dressed(1980-81) now look at you rookies,sagging flagging.You need to get with the program.San Quinn? Come on cuz(or blood).I haven't heard the new E40 cut I know its laced with game. You better hope the "DRAGONS' don't track you down for disrespecting the game.Wise up wiseguy! :cool: :cool: :cool:

FATY

Sicc OG
Nov 8, 2005
lol at doger blue from cashville, talkin bout tha bay, "dragons" bout to come get u foo.................hahaha e40 pionered most this bay area shit, hate if u want, we wouldnt be where we at if it wasnt for him and thats TREAL!

Oct 12, 2005
If you really caught on I was standing in the gap for E40! And to ce truthful I'm from Los Angeles. I moved down here 12 years ago. I lived in the Bay in 1965-67 and then from 1980-81 when I went to the Air Force. When I got out of the A.F. I stayed in L.A. till I caught a case and pulled 37 months. I went back to the "L" when I paroled. Dragons is a code for BGF! I know more than you think. And thats on West Side HARLEM GODFATHER CRIP!
FATY said:
lol at doger blue from cashville, talkin bout tha bay, "dragons" bout to come get u foo.................hahaha e40 pionered most this bay area shit, hate if u want, we wouldnt be where we at if it wasnt for him and thats TREAL!

FATY

Sicc OG
Nov 8, 2005
omg come on with all that crip shit i dont care bout urr background where u from or where u been im talkin bout tha thread topic, u aint from tha bay and thats it.

Oct 12, 2005
Thats why caps get peeled.You are probably from "Livermore" or "Redwood City" anyway! You sound like you smoked too many"killers". Or maybe you got to loaded on Castro!

Oct 12, 2005
You really need to get some knowledge on whats really real.Cause all that cell soldiering is obsolete when it comes to real riders. Your some sort of cybersoldier.Watch it cuz! You might start actually thinking your a hogg!

May 4, 2005
Killa Cam said:
Everyone from the bay needs to step up there game, we are very close to getting the limelight that we all want, but we can't do it with E40 and the new single with Keak. Mac Dre has got us up to the point where we just need one more big push and the game will be ours for the taking. Everyone from the bay and outside of the bay wants to see us blow up, but relaying on E40 will not get it done, he is way past his prime and his flows sound horriable. To keep it serious, the only people i can see right now giving the bay that final push is either San Quinn and or Mac Mall. I know a lot of you are saying "Mac Mall"? But on that US Open, he showed his old illegal business ways and I think he has lyrically matured. WE need to stop putting all of our chips on E40 and go a different route especially with him fucking with Lil Jon. We all see what happened to Too $hort after he went that way.

:dead: Yawnnn ZZzzzzzz...You thoughts make no sense and they bore the hell outta me...>Step ya game up..yaadaaa

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Killa Cam said:
Everyone from the bay needs to step up there game, we are very close to getting the limelight that we all want, but we can't do it with E40 and the new single with Keak. Mac Dre has got us up to the point where we just need one more big push and the game will be ours for the taking. Everyone from the bay and outside of the bay wants to see us blow up, but relaying on E40 will not get it done, he is way past his prime and his flows sound horriable. To keep it serious, the only people i can see right now giving the bay that final push is either San Quinn and or Mac Mall. I know a lot of you are saying "Mac Mall"? But on that US Open, he showed his old illegal business ways and I think he has lyrically matured. WE need to stop putting all of our chips on E40 and go a different route especially with him fucking with Lil Jon. We all see what happened to Too $hort after he went that way.
I only read this post.. and this is what I got to say.. No ones relying on E-40, nor should we.. We all understand the guys gettin old, but his styles still the same N it's always been fire.. People are jus' sleepin' on it, and they will continue sleeping on it.. Personaly, I'd rely on E-40 to bring the bay shit back before I'd rely on San Quinn and DEFEANTLY before I'd rely on Mac Mall (even tho both are dope, they arnt even close to being the best in the bay..) If anyones gonna bring the bay back its gonna be someone with a NEW style, not the same old killing n hustlin lyrics spit over a whack ass beat.. Personaly, I think the best the Bay got is Keak n Mistah Fab, but im not saying there gonna go anywhere.. There jus' the two cat's I'd listen to before anyone else in the yay.. But chyea, like i said, i only read this first post quoted and these are my opinons.