don't place ur chips on E40

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 16, 2005
Really Treal said:
I think the team has potential, mess, fab, quinn, & ya boy have potential. I think the feds will blow too.
lol, the feds are horrible, quinn barely raps on rhythm with the beat, and yaboy and mess are virtually unknown to most people. the team has the best chance to blow outta all them...

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
40 is one of the few West Coast aritsts left that even gets respect across the nation. Niggaz can say whatever they want, but right now on a national level, E-40 is the only nigga from out this way that can really do anything on a national level to even push this shit. The new album is going to be big, and don't jump on the bandwagon once the shit pops. You want the Bay and West Coast to pop, but when a real cat has the opportunity to help do that, niggaz get on here hatin talkin about he's past his prime. That shit sounds crazy. Some of the nigga that you are mentioning as putting the West Coast and Bay back on the map are barely selling 20,000 units. That won't do it for the Bay on a national level. E-40 is in the best position, and it will open the door for niggaz, just as Snoop did it for Long Beach back in the day. All you gotta do is get the people to listen. I wish my nigga 40 the best. Get ready for the shit to pop.

Nov 16, 2005
Cool Nutz said:
40 is one of the few West Coast aritsts left that even gets respect across the nation. Niggaz can say whatever they want, but right now on a national level, E-40 is the only nigga from out this way that can really do anything on a national level to even push this shit. The new album is going to be big, and don't jump on the bandwagon once the shit pops. You want the Bay and West Coast to pop, but when a real cat has the opportunity to help do that, niggaz get on here hatin talkin about he's past his prime. That shit sounds crazy. Some of the nigga that you are mentioning as putting the West Coast and Bay back on the map are barely selling 20,000 units. That won't do it for the Bay on a national level. E-40 is in the best position, and it will open the door for niggaz, just as Snoop did it for Long Beach back in the day. All you gotta do is get the people to listen. I wish my nigga 40 the best. Get ready for the shit to pop.
your opinion = 40's album will blow up across the nation

my opinon = 40's album will flop as usual

i guess we'll find out eventually...

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
I AGREE WITH NOT RELYING ON 40 TO GET US IN, BUT WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT HIM SOUNDING HORRIBLE?? THAT NIGGA IS NICE WITH THE MIC. AND I CAN SEE A WHOLE LOT MORE PEOPLE THAN JUST QUINN AND MAC MALL GETTING US IN. THE JACKA FOR ONE, MESSY MARV, RICHIE RICH, MISTAH F.A.B, YUKMOUTH, YA BOY, KEAK DA SNEAK ALL KINDS OF OTHER NIGGAS TO GET US IN!!

Nov 16, 2005
TRAJIK ONE said:
THE JACKA FOR ONE, MESSY MARV, RICHIE RICH, MISTAH F.A.B, YUKMOUTH, YA BOY, KEAK DA SNEAK ALL KINDS OF OTHER NIGGAS TO GET US IN!!
the jacka maybe, messy marv nope, richie rich maybe cuz he fucken with def jam, mistah fab yea right, yukmouth maybe someday, and keak maybe...

Nov 16, 2005
TRAJIK ONE said:
OH I WILL BRO, ESPECIALLY IF THERE'S ALL THE CLOWNS OUT RIGHT NOW GOING PLATINUM OFF SOME BULLSHIT LIKE "LAFFY TAFFY"
lol, years keep going by and bay artists keep getting passed up for major deals while laffy taffy muthafuckas blow up, that's pretty sad to me...

Apr 25, 2002
I never said that 40 and Short dogg weren't legends, I am just stating that they are past there prime, 40's prime was around Hurricane. 40 has had plenty of opportunity's to take us to the other level: 40 and fabolous, 40 & ice cube, 40 & clipse, even 40 alone, his videos make their premire on 106 and park then that is the last time you see them, people, like my self now just aren't feeling his style. The game has changed and his style hasn't. All I am saying is that the majority of people aren't feeling 40 anymore, He was never the person that was gonna take us to the big show ( that was mac dre until he got locked up in 93) to me 40 will always be second best. If he does make it I will admit that I was wrong and eat my words, but I just don't see it happening. I myself rep the bay no matter where I'm at and support the bay in what ever we do, I guess I'm tired of seeing all of our shit get taken and getting no credit. Oh yeah about that keak and 40 song when 40 starts doing all that gay shit at the end like he is usher with do the thizz face. PLEASE STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jul 11, 2005
Doc Truth said:
E-40 has a select group of fans most are in the Bay area. Most people cannot stand his voice or flow. Thats real. Do not expect people to like him. He didnt even get the 10 spot on 106'th and park when he had Gasoline out. I remember being in Atlanta at a barber shop getting my hair cut and that came on and niggas was strait clowning it in there. I have no idea nor do I give a fuck who blows up the bay. Does it really matter? Say somebody gets huge then what? None of yall rap and if you do you're garbage so whats the big deal if the bay area gets exposure or not?
real talk most people outside of the bay cant stand 40..

Jul 11, 2005
MrFedEx503 said:
^ and what do you think we do, when we hear ATL music here on the coast?
people dont even consider portland westcoast lol when they think of westcoast they think california ...shit to be honest they think L.A... but definetily no fucking washington or arizona

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
everyone from the east sounds the same....

an just cuz some ladies in the club dance to that shit an some muphuckas playin some of that shit in the ride dont mean shit....

girls like anything wit a good beat....

an some cats just like crappy music

May 5, 2005
drunkinfool said:
everyone from the east sounds the same....

an just cuz some ladies in the club dance to that shit an some muphuckas playin some of that shit in the ride dont mean shit....

girls like anything wit a good beat....

an some cats just like crappy music
LOL it dont mean shit? And why and HOW exactly do you think the Bay Area will blow up if people are not dancing to it in the club or riding around knockin the shit in their stereo? Your post makes zero sense. All the people from Atlanta who yall think are wack(and who are wack) are gold and platinum. When did last bay rapper go even gold? 96? If yall want the bay to blow these people have to sell at least 200,000 albums which is less than half way to gold and I dont think anybody that raps out here has done that since what? 96?