don't place ur chips on E40

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2005
E-40 has a select group of fans most are in the Bay area. Most people cannot stand his voice or flow. Thats real. Do not expect people to like him. He didnt even get the 10 spot on 106'th and park when he had Gasoline out. I remember being in Atlanta at a barber shop getting my hair cut and that came on and niggas was strait clowning it in there. I have no idea nor do I give a fuck who blows up the bay. Does it really matter? Say somebody gets huge then what? None of yall rap and if you do you're garbage so whats the big deal if the bay area gets exposure or not?

May 5, 2005
MrFedEx503 said:
^ and what do you think we do, when we hear ATL music here on the coast?
Shit judging from all the hoes who go crazy in the club and all the niggas who drive around blasting young jeezy I'd say you run out and buy everything out of atlanta.

Feb 8, 2004
www.youtube.com
I dont give a fuck where you live.40 is a dope rapper bottom line.If your a E-40 fan then you will appreciate his music and be happy that hes droppin a new album.40 has fans,these fans will buy his album and support his music and buy tickets to his shows cuz he's dope.

Aug 11, 2005
well folks want the bay to blow up cuz we trend setter, we do shit that everyone else dont stunnas,sideshow, goin dumb, for example ying yang try to bit "go dumb" wit out respectin us say it came out the bay and we get no say cuz we dont have anything nation wide that say hey that shit started in the bay, right now we just a step kid wit no attention, and wit us blowin up it a bitch slap back at them that my reason why the bay need to blow up

May 5, 2005
kuwest said:
well folks want the bay to blow up cuz we trend setter, we do shit that everyone else dont stunnas,sideshow, goin dumb, for example ying yang try to bit "go dumb" wit out respectin us say it came out the bay and we get no say cuz we dont have anything nation wide that say hey that shit started in the bay, right now we just a step kid wit no attention, and wit us blowin up it a bitch slap back at them that my reason why the bay need to blow up
Stunnaz? The big ass shades? Man Niggas were doing that back in the 90's Remember Camp Lo? Even Pharell in 98 in that mystical video Shake it fast.

reza

Sicc OG
Jun 9, 2005
E-40 is already known outside the bay area. His time in the national spotlight was in the mid90s. E-40 will have that role of an OG who helps young talent(fab, ya boy) into the spotlight. That's not a knock on E-40.

Nov 16, 2005
lol, yea definitely don't bet the farm on 40. the bay loves him, but most of the country thinks he's an annoying ass clown. remember that big single he had with fabolous? every time they played it in new york they never even played 40's verse! lmao...

Apr 30, 2003
beatsbythebay.com
Buy his album when it drops don't burn it watch his sales go up to at least gold status imagine if the federation album was not burned they would have sold another 100,000 cats gotta buy these albums support these artists spend that$11.99 instead of that $2.00 burned copy buy buy buy in the south they buy albums that why they push big numbers get together yall buy quinns album,40s,fabs,jackas,and who ever you like from the bay

Nov 16, 2005
Frisco playa said:
lol if E-40 or Keak dun blow up the bay. the only other group I think can actually blow shit up is the team. I want Mistah fab and ya boy to blow up too, but I dun think it will happen.
yea, the team is the only other artists i feel has potential to sell to the outside market...they're hot...