de la hoya vs Pacquiao, Dec. 6th [official]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

who wins in this david vs goliath match up??

• Total voters
Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
DLH looks to be solid, physically, but I wonder what type of toll (if any) it'll take on him. And Manny is always in great shape, but looks to have packed on some muscle mass. And George Lopez' head weighed in at 147.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
De La Hoya by decision.... man that size difference is crazy. De La Hoya has too much to lose... Manny doesn't since he's fighting a bigger opponent.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Naaa I ain't ordering this... I don't want to pay to see Pacman get knocked out. De La Hoya is going to win, I am not sure if he's going to win by UD or KO. I say UD but De La Hoya will score a knockdown or two.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Naaa I ain't ordering this... I don't want to pay to see Pacman get knocked out. De La Hoya is going to win, I am not sure if he's going to win by UD or KO. I say UD but De La Hoya will score a knockdown or two.
If Pacquiao gets knocked out? Why wouldn't you want to pay to see that? LOL that would be stunning, not for Oscar, but for Manny. Manny's always taken a punch pretty well...I've seen Marquez wobble him a few times, saw Morales do it, but Manny has a good chin. I'm not even thinking about the head shots from De La Hoya; I'm thinking about his work to the body. Also, and I may be in the minority, I see Manny knocking Oscar out before Oscar could do it. Should be an entertaining fight, though, and I honestly don't blame you for not wanting to shell out $50+, but you have to see this fight. Look for a sports bar or find someone who IS ordering it, and take some beer or something...LOL. You could watch it at my place, but I doubt you want to drive 10 hours to see it. LOL