CHERRY CHUCK GANG CD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2006
I'm not expecting a classic. Plus I don't determin if something is a classic until its been out for atleast a year. Calling something a classic off top is not how I rate an album.

I just want the shit to slap & I'll be satisfied.

This CD is so overhyped that I'm not gonna get my hopes up @ all.

Aug 15, 2004
www.ThisIsTheWestCoast.com
The album is alright. Ya'll really overhyped it tho.
real spit fools on here really hyped it up to much I picked it up this weekend downtown shits cool got a couple bangers on there but nothing classic not on the level of other dago releases... hopefully don diego gots enough recorded material to drop another solo lp like dead man talking...

Aug 9, 2002
The album is classic based on the fact that this kind of movement in Dago is real serious and big for the streets. When was the last time rappers from damn near every hood got down with eachother like this. This is a historic event streetwise in dago and hopefully the streets can change for the better.

Jun 15, 2005
i went out and bought the album but thanks for the link that shit was funny as hell. the album is fucking bangin that shit is off the hook.
glad you found that funny.

told you a year ago, you ain't from Dago...wouldn't give you a link if you paid me, sucka.

I need a beer and a bigg!

The album is classic based on the fact that this kind of movement in Dago is real serious and big for the streets. When was the last time rappers from damn near every hood got down with eachother like this. This is a historic event streetwise in dago and hopefully the streets can change for the better.
CO-SIGN

Feb 10, 2006
but they only came out in one track on that cd. if he really tried to unite he would have reached out to the fools that he dissed then we can talk about uniting the streets. until the it's presented a blood anthemed album that most SD didn't buy because of that

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
don diego was always somewhat of a blood peace keeper to me. i always respected that fool for being the only one who shouted out skyline on a song, liek there was 5-6 peopel singing the chorus and they all stopped and didnt say the skyline part and all you heard was don diego...i dont give a fuck who he dissed personally, that shit gets respect from me growing up where i grew up.