CHERRY CHUCK GANG CD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i like it more than i used to like it. thats all ill say.

ill still say its no dead man talking. not even close.
ive been tryna play it more to get into the lil vibe its got...bick it homie, beer and a bigg and million red rag march are sticking out at the moment

2/3 of those songs i didnt really like before but they grew on me (i need a beer and a bigg/million red rag march)

blood juice is cool as well but those are the only songs i can think of after playing it maybe 4 times yesterday

it dont play like a don diego solo tho its like a compilation to me....so..i guess its coo for what it is

theres another song i like but i cant think of the name...that song where they shout out all the blood hoods in sd at the end

i think the beats set a certain type of tone for the album and thats tight...alot of albums dont do that..the beats do kinda merge with eachother...like you play the next song and you aint all alarmed cuz its different

Feb 12, 2006
dead man talkin is like a sd classic. I like that shit as much as Trig or Damu OSK. The CCG has some fuckin real talk on it though and I can let it play aside from CrossTown which feels outta place.