CHERRY CHUCK GANG CD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2006
How fast is Rap Or Die @ shipping products? I'm gonna order Cherry Chuck CD in a few days. I hope their not slow. I ordered Roccetts mixtape from his Myspace & Jayos from mixtapebuzz.com last friday & it still aint here. They slower then the damn Sicc Shop.

That's why I hate ordering online. The shit is frustrating waiting & waiting for so long. They didn't wait to take the money off my Master Card but they slow dragging when it comes to shipping the CD.

Nov 13, 2004
How fast is Rap Or Die @ shipping products? I'm gonna order Cherry Chuck CD in a few days. I hope their not slow. I ordered Roccetts mixtape from his Myspace & Jayos from mixtapebuzz.com last friday & it still aint here. They slower then the damn Sicc Shop.

That's why I hate ordering online. The shit is frustrating waiting & waiting for so long. They didn't wait to take the money off my Master Card but they slow dragging when it comes to shipping the CD.
Have you tried ebay?

May 30, 2006
Have you tried ebay?
Naw I haven't tryed ebay. But whoever they got doing their orders over there are fucking up.

Ol boy said he been waiting 3 months. This shit is rediculous. Only place I've been 100% comfortable ording from is Rapbay & Amazon cuz in like 1-3 days u got ur shit. I wish their was somewhere else I could of went to cop those mixtapes cuz this sounds like they are ripping off the fans.

Jan 23, 2006
Naw I haven't tryed ebay. But whoever they got doing their orders over there are fucking up.

Ol boy said he been waiting 3 months. This shit is rediculous. Only place I've been 100% comfortable ording from is Rapbay & Amazon cuz in like 1-3 days u got ur shit. I wish their was somewhere else I could of went to cop those mixtapes cuz this sounds like they are ripping off the fans.
Thats funny! I been waitin over 2 years and counting for a rap or die dvd from rapbay! Still aint got my shit. Fuck Them!

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
rapbay hooked me up the one time i ordered from em. i ordered hella energy drinks and they got there in like a week and a half...

May 30, 2006
Thats funny! I been waitin over 2 years and counting for a rap or die dvd from rapbay! Still aint got my shit. Fuck Them!
I finally got frustrated & e-mail the peoples about the Roccett mixtape & they said they mailed it on the 22nd & it was mailed from New York so I guess it'll be in my mail box on prolly Tues or Weds. I'm glad too. I was going nuts over here LOL!

I ordered Cherry Chuck Gang & Jayos mixtape from Rap Or Die today. Can't wait 2 get them.

I got Rap Or zdie DVD in the mail yesterday & I'm not all that impressed. They would showcase the same artist for like 15-20 minutes & half of the convo would be uniteresting. The sound quality was fuckin trash too. Mothafuckas talking in the dark cuz of no lightin & bad camera work. I just feel they could of did a way better job.

May 30, 2006
Yeah its that one. I'm gonna order Colors & West In Full next but I'm sacred it'll take hella long. I just hope it don't take hella long like Corporate America. I would like West Coast Most Wanted but I heard its only available for download.