Call Of Duty: Black Ops **discussion thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
also they updated this shit today with a new game mode called competition. pretty much all the shit like noob tubes and second chance taken out. the only problem is its only 4v4 and on tactical game modes.

not sure what else was in the update
They did this for the MLG gaming league ( and some smaller ones ) which is fucking gay, I cant stand them winning little bitch ass MLG fags always crying to every game maker that they should include a mode based upon there own rules.

Everybody wants there own playlist with all kinds of shit taken out too, but not one group of people is more deserving than any other. Treyarch has done a great job supporting BO, but this is one that could have been left out.

Mar 24, 2006
"By trailing through endless amounts of code found in downloadable content or game patches, modders have discovered some new information on new perks and weapons for future Black Ops map packs.

The information isn't 100% confirmed but it was found inside Treyarch's coding itself, so it should be legit".

New Weapons:
• V-R11 "Humangun" - Turns Zombies into Humans.
• V-R11 Lazarus - The V-R11 Upgraded.
• Scavenger - Explosive Sniper.
• Hyena Infra-dead - The Scavenger upgraded.
• Semtex Grenade - Sticky Grenade

Map Pack 2 Leaks:
• Menu_ZOMBIE_COAST - A shipwrecked crew of fearless explorers is hopelessly stranded in an abandoned Siberian outpost. Their dream of discovering the true origins of the mysterious Element 115 unravels into a Hellish nightmare... this is Escalation Call of the Dead
&#8226; MENU_ZOMBIE_TEMPLE - Temple of Doom? <-- That is Treyarchs description in the coding.
&#8226; MPUI_OUTSKIRTS - Fight over the tight interiors and long roads of a rural Soviet town.. this is Escalation StockPile
&#8226; MPUI_DESC_MAP_HOTEL - Battle to control the rooftop of a swanky Cuban hotel.. this is Escalation Hotel
&#8226; MPUI_ZOO - Be ready for long-range firefights in this abandoned Soviet zoo..this is Escalation Zoo
&#8226; MPUI_GRIDLOCK - Intense combat in the aftermath of a Soviet ambush on American soil.. this is Escalation Convoy

Unreleased Content Set for Map Pack 3:
&#8226; MPUI_SILO - Conflict erupts near Soviet missile silos. Lots of close engagements and flank routes.. (Silo)
&#8226; MPUI_AREA51 - This map does not exist.. <-- I'm not trolling that was literally in the coding. (Area 51)
&#8226; MPUI_FIREBASE - Rumble in a Firebase.. (Firebase)
&#8226; MPUI_GOLFCOURSE - Keep an eye out for snipers in this cliffside resort..(Golf Course)
&#8226; MPUI_SALVA - Two sides struggle for supremecy in a salvage yard.. (Salvage)
&#8226; MPUI_SNOWMINE - Winter combat in a deserted mine. Great for objective-based game modes.. (snow mine)
&#8226; MPUI_WARMUSEUM - Battle for control of the museum. Intense interior firefights.. (Museum)

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Us...f_the_Dead_and_Map_Pack_3_found_in_game_files.

Mar 24, 2006
i got this from the forums on callofduty.com.

go ahead and don't believe it...im almost positive those are going to be the maps released in the 3rd map pack though. samething happened before the last map pack on mw2 dropped too and they all ended up being correct.

Oct 9, 2008
I would like to believe it but you just listed 7 maps? You really think they're gonna do a map pack with that many? Golf course would be dope! This game seriously lacks sniper maps!