Call Of Duty: Black Ops **discussion thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 9, 2008
Yea i was really trying to give treyarch the benifit of the doubt with this game but in the back of my mind i knew they would disappoint me. They have clearly proven they are inferior to Infinity Ward or what was Infinity Ward in every way...

Oct 9, 2008
so.....what was included with this patch???
2/28/11 (Title Update 7)

Issues Addressed:

• Matchmaking improvements to return higher quality results faster. This change includes settings that are tunable in the live environment, so tweaking may continue beyond initial release of this update.
• The in-game store now hides DLC map packs that do not match the language of the player’s disc to decrease the possibility of users downloading the incorrect language version.
• Calling in a Chopper Gunner immediately after getting shot down in a Gunship will no longer end the Chopper Gunner run prematurely. Required timing-specific button presses.
• Split screen players are now able to change camera perspectives and cycle through players as a spectator.
• Addressed an issue where the most recent match played in Zombies could overwrite the best match played on the leaderboard.
• Improved Zombies lobbies to prevent players from erroneously receiving the error “Unable to join game session” under certain circumstances.
• Addressed a number of community-discovered Zombies gameplay exploits.
• Additional security feature updates.

Gameplay Tuning:
• Additional sniper rifle tuning.

Mar 13, 2003
U on the 360 right?? what's ur GT? or are you the breh that dont get down with the sicc clan? I know i heard somebody from this site dont get down with any of us.

Mar 13, 2003
Now that I'm trying to get into the zombies my son don't like to play it anymore and I hate trying to kill them zombies by myself. Too hard for me!

Mar 13, 2003
yea...my lil man excited but bitter sweet for him since we gonna be in Tahoe all day saturday and he really wants to make a weekend of it! hahahaha
kid is crazy, but i think i'll prestige on friday that way i can work my way back up....Bored since i got pro on everything.

^^^my son has been beggin me to play zombies with him....

It's coo, but for 2 players its too hard. I always try to play 3-4 players....but those fuckers back out of game when they go down. I hate that shit.
exactly why i only like playing zombies with people i know....
we should all get down on zombies add me if u already arent my friend.
nefariouswun

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
yea...my lil man excited but bitter sweet for him since we gonna be in Tahoe all day saturday and he really wants to make a weekend of it! hahahaha
kid is crazy, but i think i'll prestige on friday that way i can work my way back up....Bored since i got pro on everything.

exactly why i only like playing zombies with people i know....
we should all get down on zombies add me if u already arent my friend.
nefariouswun
Ill add you....

PSN - jlmacn913

Ima try and get on tonight....