Call Of Duty: Black Ops **discussion thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
If you really want to prestige all the way you gotta know that going into the game as soon as you get it. That way you dont waste time getting "pros" and camos.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
ima play black ops when the map pack comes out

finally went 15-1 in mw2 using the vector and rpg
niggas catch the fat rpg in the face with the longshot shit...ill shoot that mother fucker across the entire map

one level from prestiging..ima start over cuz my kill ratio is starting to be around 1.00-1.20

black ops is cool but i feel like im taking a step down when i play it, i dunno. i need them new maps

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
lol blue lens

Do you keep the "pros" when you go prestige?
i didnt mean lens i ment the recile or whatever the fuck its called.

I could care less about some nerd prestige shit thats why i really hve nothin else to look forward to.

I really dont like gettin to far in games that require a level cause eventually you run into the nerd who has 23 days played and lives at home in his basement and knows all the tricks. so once u get so far it really aint even fun

but i just did nerd out on zomies and got to 39 haha

Jan 9, 2009
i still havent played one minute of the campaign or combat training on this game.

edit: started using the counterspy plane just to piss people off. have an spyplane and a cs plane up the entire game when u run hardline