Call Of Duty: Black Ops **discussion thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 9, 2009
^~~~lol that nigga is kinda funny tho

vic i feel you tho. i aint prestiging again until i feel im better than everyone. as soon as i get cocky i end up with a 11-10 match..
its funny cuz when i have a bad round it always starts:
0-2
1-4
2-6
and then i struggle to break even lol

but yeah. AK-47 all day

Mar 12, 2010
I AM GOING BACK TO DOMINATION OR DEATH MATCH BECAUSE THE DEMOLITION CYCLE OF MAPS IS VERY LIMITED IT SEEMS RADIATION AND SUMMIT ARE JUST ABOUT EVERY ROUND

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
i wanna snap this piece of shit game in half the fuck is the point of having flak jacket if it doesnt work i mean fuck i dump a clip into someone only to have em turn around and kill me servers are a major piece of shit disconnects throws me on a team full of retards that always do shitty

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
LOL

this whole fuckin' time i've been thinkin' this dude was black.
hes black till i see a pic
i dont care about that tom cruise comment

or hes the blackest white dude ever, cuz ive never heard a voice and said 'thats a black guy' that wasnt...itll atleast be a minority..

i might buy black ops again this week. im still havin fun with mw2 tho..aint trippin off no noob tube no more i hit lvl 65 again and niggas is gettin goobed with RPG's

came up on a few new titles and icons too...i got this one of this old man with a military hat on....im guessing i got that through the prestige list

i dont think dude is that great but he was smashin with the knives...id beastify that nigga doe he dont know nothin bout no face shot head shot...he just be on that pay and spray tip while talkin shit

my black ops shot marker got a big ass red dot on the guys face
sometimes noob tubes get so ridiculous in mw2 its funny..like everyone changes their classes and just goes to straight up rocket war in that bitch