Call Of Duty: Black Ops **discussion thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
Lol activation has nothing to do with it. It's treyarch and infinity ward. Blops is compared to WaW just as MW2 was compared to MW1
I KNOW FOOL...I BEEN PLAYING COD SINCE PART 2...BUT IM JUST SAYING...THEY HYPED THE SHIT OUT OF THIS GAME...TREYARCH!!! INFINITY WARD!!! IT'S STILL CALL OF DUTY AND IT'S STILL UNDER ACTIVISION SINCE YOU WANNA GET ALL TECHNICAL BUDDY...SORRY FOR HAVING HOPES OF A REAL DOPE CALL OF DUTY GAME THAT SURPASSES IT'S PREDECESSORS...ILL JUST NOT HAVE ANY MORE HIGH EXPECTATIONS SINCE YOU SAY SO...AND IGNORE THE MAD HYPE EVERY CALL OF DUTY GAME GETS BY THE MEDIA AND PRESS CAUSE MRTONGUETWISTA IS LIKE STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN AND SAID THATS THE BOTTOM LINE...THERE...I HOPE I MADE YOUR WEEK FUCKER.
NOW ILL JUST HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE NEXT TREYARCH RELEASE WHEN THEY COVER THE CIVIL WAR...USE MUSKETS,CANNONS,AND FLINTLOCK PISTOLS ...ONE OF YOUR KILL STREAKS CONSISTS OF A HOT AIR BALLOON GOING OVER THE MAP IN PLACE OF A SPY PLANE...AND SLEIGHT OF HAND IS POURING THE GUN POWDER AND LOADING ONE OF THOSE LIL BLACK BALLS IN YOUR MUSKET QUICKER THAN A BOLT ACTION.

Mar 24, 2006
playing earlier today i came to realize why alot of people don't like this game compared to mw2.

the recoil of weapons on black ops. compared to mw2 where recoil was basically non existent. they don't have the luxury of using the acr and famas.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Im having serious connection problems with my internet.....

I was about to have a 5 kill streak and start bombing when my internet just decided to disconnect......pissed me off...

Any of my folks on here add me....

Jun 24, 2005
I copped for $39.99 (Best Buy price matched Target) and I played a little of the campaign and then played combat training with my buddy before going online. I suck at this game and it pisses me off. If the campaign isn't good, I might trade it in.

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
THE HINE AND THE HUEY ARE BAD TO MY HEALTH I WAS STEADILY GETTING MERKED BEFORE I COULD EVEN START RUNNING ONCE I WAS SPAWNED LAST NIGHT.
yeah they said they were gonna fix this shit so that you wouldnt show up for a few seconds after spawning but i try and switch to a launcher and i get shot before i even get a chance to get it out