Call Of Duty: Black Ops **discussion thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
yea i aint letttin niggas fuck up my stats.

also id like to report that ive found a renewed interest in this game.
i realized that it was the suppressor that was hindering my maximum ownage.

lately ive been runnin around with the ak47 on full blast no suppressor and ive been rippin shit up. chopper gunner, shawty.

also i like the new contracts included in this latest update.
UR RIGHT, THE SUPPRESSOR MAKES MY SHIT ALOT WEAKER... THEY SAY IT ONLY TAKES A LITTLE NOTCH OFF OF THE RANGE, BUT I DONT BELIEVE THEM LOL.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
The Major Nelson podcast brings the first details of the initial, inevitable Call of Duty: Black Ops map pack. "First Strike" will be released on Xbox Live on February 1, 2011 -- as a timed exclusive, so give it about a month if you want it on another platform. The pack includes four competitive maps: "Discovery," based on the Reznov mission and taking place in an Antarctic research station; "Kowloon" set in, of course, Kowloon, this time on rooftops; "Berlin Wall," a fight at Checkpoint Charlie; and "Stadium," set in an American hockey rink. It also includes a Zombie map, "Ascension."

The DLC will sell for 1200 Microsoft Points ($15), the customary Call of Duty map pack price point.
I HAVE A FEELING DUE TO THE ZOMBIES, THEIR GONNA HAVE A SHIT LOAD OF MAP PACKS COMPARED TO MW2.

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
I knew there would be a shitload of noobs but I won't have a chance to ownificate them for another few more days since I'm not at home. By then they'll probably be first prestige...but at least there won't be as much lag.