Call Of Duty: Black Ops **discussion thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
there really is nothing to look forward to when you prestige the fuck do i care bout some color for my clan tag? i cant go back to MW2 cause ill prolly put a hole through my tv after gettin rpg'd and noob tubed ever 10 seconds im on dead space right now but i do get back on black ops if i mob with some homies

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
there really is nothing to look forward to when you prestige the fuck do i care bout some color for my clan tag? i cant go back to MW2 cause ill prolly put a hole through my tv after gettin rpg'd and noob tubed ever 10 seconds im on dead space right now but i do get back on black ops if i mob with some homies
yeah i've prestiged a few times but i think this will be my last one. i never even use the new class slots. i have no reason to start over anymore.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Ya'll know they gave that Bad Company 2 Vietnam high ratings and it's only like $15.
looks alright but havnt played BC2 in a few months, I might get the new maps and see if they fixed anything, but Vietnam looks alright, if its cheap ill get it.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
The Major Nelson podcast brings the first details of the initial, inevitable Call of Duty: Black Ops map pack. "First Strike" will be released on Xbox Live on February 1, 2011 -- as a timed exclusive, so give it about a month if you want it on another platform. The pack includes four competitive maps: "Discovery," based on the Reznov mission and taking place in an Antarctic research station; "Kowloon" set in, of course, Kowloon, this time on rooftops; "Berlin Wall," a fight at Checkpoint Charlie; and "Stadium," set in an American hockey rink. It also includes a Zombie map, "Ascension."

The DLC will sell for 1200 Microsoft Points ($15), the customary Call of Duty map pack price point.

Sep 16, 2008
I didnt realize my little boy was playing on my account yesterday. I'm afraid to look at my fuckin stats!
what if he has like an 8 ratio haahaha

little kids can be surprisingly beast at cod. I hate it when i get shot in the head and then hear some fuckin 8 year old giggling on the headset haha

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
i like hc hq but lately ive ben gettin like 8 or 9 killstreaks then get murked by a team mate, damn that shit pisses me off. lately ive ben fuckin with the zombies pretty tuff.made it to round 20 on the five map..

Apr 25, 2004
Back on my hardcore tdm shit. Just hate it when a teammate shoots me just to steal my care package. Played hardcore for bout a day straight then went back to regular and was getting my ass kicked..Hard to go from one shot kill to 8 shots lol

Mar 24, 2006
Back on my hardcore tdm shit. Just hate it when a teammate shoots me just to steal my care package. Played hardcore for bout a day straight then went back to regular and was getting my ass kicked..Hard to go from one shot kill to 8 shots lol
8 shots? come on breh. 8? lol

you can easily kill someone with a burst of 3-4 rounds. aslong as you hit above the waistline. thats more realistic then shooting someone 1 time in the knee cap and killing them imo.

Mar 24, 2006
naw ive dumped a clip into someone only to have them turn around and kill me with two bullets
you must be getting alot of hit markers in the legs n' arms n' shit then....i noticed on the hit marker thing in my combat record at first i was shooting alot of people in the legs and arms too...even the hands...didn't know they kept track of the hands like that. but yeah, i wasn't getting alot of kills either at the beginning due to not hitting them in critical areas.

combat training works perfectly to practice on this. especially on hardened or veteran because it makes the cpu player have damn near perfect aiming and not to mention they magically know where you are at if you aren't initially in their line of sight...it makes you get off better shots or else they will kill you with ease...lol

Jun 5, 2004
I didnt realize my little boy was playing on my account yesterday. I'm afraid to look at my fuckin stats!
LOL. I USED TO KNO THIS FOOL WHO HAD A PS3, AND HE WOULDNT LET ANYBODY PLAY ONLINE UNLESS THEY HAD THEIR OWN ACCOUNT. EVEN HIS OWN MOM.

I DUNNO ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE, BUT I DON'T REALLY GIVE A FUCK ABOUT MY STATS, I'LL LET WHOEVER HOP ON MY ACCOUNT AND PLAY. (NOT TALKIN ABOUT YOU BUT) IT'S VIDEO GAMES, U SUPPOSED TO JUST HAVE FUN WITH IT!

Jan 9, 2009
yea i aint letttin niggas fuck up my stats.

also id like to report that ive found a renewed interest in this game.
i realized that it was the suppressor that was hindering my maximum ownage.

lately ive been runnin around with the ak47 on full blast no suppressor and ive been rippin shit up. chopper gunner, shawty.

also i like the new contracts included in this latest update.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
damn another update? 1.05
Are you a Black Ops player on PS3? Have you been experiencing unreliable parties? How about loud mouths in the lobby -- or worse: in your unreliable party? Well, this probably isn't the game for you.

Nevertheless, Treyarch continues to make amends for those who are less thick-skinned. At approximately o-five-hundred hours ET this morning, the developer deployed another Black Ops multiplayer patch -- 1.05, for those keeping count -- through PlayStation Network. The update implements several fixes, including "improved party reliability" (when leaving with party), mute functionality in pre-game lobbies and kick functionality in party and private match lobbies. (The full patch notes are posted after the break.)

Additionally, Treyarch is continuing its work to further improve party reliability, but in the interim we suggest you try making new friends. Future patches may also address the reported "infinite loading screen" issue (which definitely sounds like some shady MK-ULTRA side effect) and a rare game-freezing scenario that can be triggered by "explosions occurring simultaneously in a concentrated area" -- see? Didn't everyone say the authentic Cold War-era ice bombs would break the game?

In other Black Ops news, mod tools are in development for the PC community. So, for real, someone make that ice bomb!