Call Of Duty: Black Ops **discussion thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
NO.

you cant edit your playercard, outlaw. stop saying that shit bro.
you can make a emblem.

you just buy playercards. you cant edit them. why do you keep saying that shit? lol

that was the best part of MW2.. earning titles.
why would they completely take that shit away?? its fuckin stupid...

i havent played this game in about a week....
YEAH THATS WHAT I MEANT FUCKNOSE

Jan 9, 2009
Park Boi.. i hear you
i miss Derail. and Scrapyard.
Infinity Ward definitely has Treyarch beat on the map tip.
on Black Ops, it seems like you play 3 or 4 maps over and over.
it makes MW2 seem like that shit have 40 maps.

i hope they listening when the new map pack drops that we all get to pay for

Mar 13, 2003
/\
Not to defend the map rotations but we also choose the maps we play and sometimes when I'm playing fools like to play the same map over n over i.e. nuke town.....

Oct 9, 2008
New patch just dropped on 360.. Sniping does seem a lil improved. What i don't understand is with all the shit they patch and people bitch about, why don't the fix the "Nemesis" stats? Anybody else ever notice that shit is completely wrong the majority of the time?

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
im back on mw2...not talking shit or anything...but in comparison to playing like 5 maps, mw2 is ill... its hella dope having so many maps...and like grapes said, earning your titles and ranks and shit...

im enjoying it alot more now, i hadnt played my xbox for 3 weeks because of black ops but mw2 got me back on it...

i got so fucking tired playing the same maps on black ops. when they get new maps ill start playing it again

Feb 7, 2006
Was playing mw 2 last night.. missed it BO is coo but I donno mutiplayer just don't do it for me sometimes
Yeah I was tryna show the homie some tactical shit on MW2 and realized how bomb the maps, guns, graphics titles were and got nostalgic...BO is cool but that about it. Too bad Activision fucked up infinity ward.

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
PS3 users...y'all get the new update 1.04?

man...after this update..my shit been disconnecting alot....
Yup I got that update. And actually before this update I couldn't join my friends for shit and they weren't able to join when I invited them. After this I was able to join/invite with no problem. Don't know if that's just a coincidence though but I've had no problems with disconnects so far.

Mar 24, 2006
its not just the PS3 the disconnects are happening on...earlier today on live me and some of my boys were getting disconnected from each other constantly.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Yup I got that update. And actually before this update I couldn't join my friends for shit and they weren't able to join when I invited them. After this I was able to join/invite with no problem. Don't know if that's just a coincidence though but I've had no problems with disconnects so far.
lol exact opposite for me used to be able to join my homies game no problem but ever since yesterday havent been able to join his shit i know the patch was today but still cant join his party

Dec 4, 2006
its not just the PS3 the disconnects are happening on...earlier today on live me and some of my boys were getting disconnected from each other constantly.

I'm in a game and the game closes right away, during the game it disconnects as well.

Never had the problem until this new update, hopefully they fix this shit ASAP..