Call Of Duty: Black Ops **discussion thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 9, 2008
So i've been sniping on "Array" and been havin some pretty good matches. The python is a 2 bullet kill at close range which makes for a good secondary while sniping. You can snipe on some of these maps. I had to switch over to hardcore last night to really get my sniping fix tho!

Mar 24, 2006
Just got my "combat training" achievement and trophy

Combat Training is a trip...its you and bots and the bots are the people on your buddylist lol
them bots are fuckin' psychic too. they have good instincts on where you're at anywhere in a room or whatever...pop your head up for an instant and that bot will do a 180 and pop you in the head from long range with ease...lol

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
them bots are fuckin' psychic too. they have good instincts on where you're at anywhere in a room or whatever...pop your head up for an instant and that bot will do a 180 and pop you in the head from long range with ease...lol
I played with the bots on Nuketown so I could get my level 10 and achievement quick..I was getting 34-4 ratio lol

Its funny seeing someone you know who would never play COD running around on your screen

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
So i've been sniping on "Array" and been havin some pretty good matches. The python is a 2 bullet kill at close range which makes for a good secondary while sniping. You can snipe on some of these maps. I had to switch over to hardcore last night to really get my sniping fix tho!
Havana is a great map for sniping. Jungle has a couple spots too but I fucking hate that map.

Jan 9, 2009
Anybody else ever feel like they're in the movie Predator when you get the death machine on "Jungle?"
i hella feel like the Predator when i throw that triple dot sur trece neon green reticule on the AUG.
i love the red camo on the weapons. its so purdy.

i havent played one minute of the campaign or training

hey to you two aussies who frequent siccness, why is there only black ops players on the east coast of that massive fucking island...? like 5 dots... are there no cities on the west coast of oz?? i knew the outback was big but god damn. your shit is blacked out like africa on the global map.
or is that only on the ps3?

also

if the question is:should i prestige?
the answer is always: DO 1T FAGGOT.