C-Lim vs Hogg vs Siccness Megathread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 27, 2007
once u get that shit - get at me.

i can get any #'s listed to the house, including celly.
Yes, Mr. commercial lender... Your job is governed by either the Department of Real Estate or the Department of Corporations. So any information you CAN get, you are breaking confidentiality laws and regs, right? Glad you feel its worth it.

Oct 15, 2006
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
NO... U ARE ON THE INTERNET JUS LIKE I AM NOW U BITCH NIGGA.....IM NOT CHASE'N U AROUND.....

HAVE'N NIGGAZ ON WILD GOOSE CHASE'S AND SHIT

....ON SITE......nigga

BITCH ASS NIGGAZ..NEXT TIME I CALL U HOGG PUT SOME BASE IN YO VOICE U FAKE ASS NIGGA.......

U AINT NO BLACC ROSE U A BLACC HO

Oct 15, 2006
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
@ BIGG CRAZE

U WAS A KNOW SHOW AT 3:00 U FAT BITCH
NOW U WANT NIGGAZ TO MEET U ON HAMMER...u aint on hammer

... U ARE ON THE INTERNET JUS LIKE I AM NOW U BITCH NIGGA.....IM NOT CHASE'N U AROUND.....

HAVE'N NIGGAZ ON WILD GOOSE CHASE'S AND SHIT

....ON SITE......nigga

BITCH ASS NIGGAZ..NEXT TIME I CALL U HOGG PUT SOME BASE IN YO VOICE U FAKE ASS NIGGA.......

U AINT NO BLACC ROSE U A BLACC HO

May 30, 2006
let me ask u this..are u...or evil gonna meet with c-lim to chunk um?...highly doubtfull...evil goes hard online at clim every chance he gets but he aint tryna meet up with dude to squab..

now take a few minutes and try to conjur up a nice witty reply to have your homies online quoting you
Look girlfriend C-Lim came @ me first in the Open Forum & I didn't see it until it was 10 pages later. I goes hard on the nigga just like I'd go hard on any nigga claiming 2 had grew up in my neighborhood but really didn't. Nigga needs 2 get fame off the spot that he's really from. I don't even have 2 get @ dude cuz I've buried the nigga till it aint no get back. And u come on here talking shit just cuz nobody was paying attention to ur bitch ass. Tell me something since u want attention so bad. What's going on in ur boring ass town? No excitement huh?

And I aint trippin about fighting the next nigga cuz I don't meet niggas off the net so we can box. Any nigga with beef got action @ getting @ me when they see me. U aint heard me or gas talk about fighting this nigga so why even say some stupid shit like that up? Get ur corny ass up out of here.