C-Lim vs Hogg vs Siccness Megathread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 2, 2005
ha ha crazy thread... someone gonna get his ass beat tho..
I was thinking the same thing... I'm like damn they going to fuck dude up... It's hella crazy to see how much drama you can cause for yourself by running your mouth be it right or wrong... Like the OG used to say... C-Lim you (fell for the banana in the tail pipe homie)... No them niggas going to ride you until you man up

Aug 17, 2006
ok cavio explain yourself...

That was the weakest shit I ever heard, you hoe ass nigga. Oh yeah i pulled up the property your wife owns... "Beenita Govan" 642 Calvados Ave. Sac, Ca. 95815 (916) 459-9287. Now nigga that ain't El Dorado at all. Your a bitch cuz and it's proven. I wasn't using my kids as a sheild cause I knew you wouldn't show up. So there you have it. Skee didn't even like you cuz!!! We was just talkin' about you with Yuk right before my nigga passed and found out no one is fuccin wit you. Why you didn't even come to the funeral? Why C-lim didn't show up? Why no one from your fake one artist label didn't show up? Cuz stop frontin'. You talkin' about my studio? The one you spent money in? The one that made you say you never wanted to record anywhere else? Come'on cuz your still a joke as usual. Will you be in Stoccton tommorow? If not send a hitter since you claim to have'em. You can't see not one of the HOT ONE RECORDZ artist with your flows you wacced ass fake. As a matter of a fact let the people decide if your any good. You say you don't use other peoples lyrics? You don't practice anyones lyrics to try and fix your off beat rappin ass? Cuz just clicc on www.myspace.com/straightweenie and explain yourself!!! your a fuccin fag and can't rap for shit. Yeah you got some money comin' in I'll give you that cause I don't lie about shit... but not one dime is earned by you. That terrorist of a bitch you got has all the dough. Only thing you ever did right in life was fucc an illegal immigrant!!! Other than that cuz no one fuccz with you and you know it. Why you make that verse about C-Bo? Anyone close to the situation will know who your talkin' about, you were too scared to say his name but you said enough so that when this nigga hears it you got some explaining to do. Give pizzo bacc his rap you bitch. Your comparing myspace friends??? You fuccin nerd!!! I was locced up when myspace came out first of all, so you had a head start stayin' up late nights browsing and requestin'. Second of all the authorities shut my first page down cause bigg mann had us investigated for terrorist threats. I know what the fucc your thinkin, why is your bitch walkin around free and I'm gettin' harrased? Shit don't add up to me either but I know this shit comes with the territory... JayG is laughin' at you comments as well cause he seen you not get up and come out side with me when i said let me see you in this street. You took advantage of being in Jim's house and used that as a sheild you small ass smoker. Yeah you call me fat cause your a fuccin' dwarf!!! Cuz you know you don't want it!!! PM this funny lookin' publicist for what. YOU KNOW MY NUMBER, YOU KNOW WHERE I'M AT, YOU KNOW I'LL BEAT YOUR ASS!!! So cuz either show up or go bacc to your suicide bomber and shut the fucc up!!!

p.s. nigga it ain't over... i got more material goin' up on myspace this week and you know. think real hard about everything you've done and said. Do I got more shit on you? nigga this is just the tip of the iceberg!!!

HOT ONE'Z BITCH!!!

WWW.MYSPACE.COM/STRAIGHTWEENIE

Aug 17, 2006
do yall niggas gotta make new fucking threads for every god damn thing you think of

jesus fucking christ!
we seen it in the other thread bruh u see how many views that shit gets? cmon
just makin' sure homie... i ain't tryna waste ya time or nuthin but i want these fake ass niggas to see what i said cause i know he's shittin his pants cause he knows i got dirt on him.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
just makin' sure homie... i ain't tryna waste ya time or nuthin but i want these fake ass niggas to see what i said cause i know he's shittin his pants cause he knows i got dirt on him.

nah i feel you...i mean im on a computer so i really dont know the biz between yall like that..i wish i could say whos really about it and who aint but i dont know yall like that? it seems like you got a point tho cuz he was tryna come hard at you at first then you said some shit and he backed it down and had hella explaining to do..

but saturday man yall needs to knuckle up as adults and dont turn this shit into a gunfire affair...dont get no one innocent mixed into it you feel me

im all for yall handlin this shit yall need to personally

its reached that point

i just remember when gangsters werent like regular cats..they aint get all on the computer and fight and shit....i understand dudes is older and they got time to be on the computer now but damn...its crazy to see some of this shit on the computer you know what i mean?

its best yall handle it personally and dont even involve us with the responses..just get it poppin

Aug 17, 2006
nah i feel you...i mean im on a computer so i really dont know the biz between yall like that..i wish i could say whos really about it and who aint but i dont know yall like that? it seems like you got a point tho cuz he was tryna come hard at you at first then you said some shit and he backed it down and had hella explaining to do..

but saturday man yall needs to knuckle up as adults and dont turn this shit into a gunfire affair...dont get no one innocent mixed into it you feel me

im all for yall handlin this shit yall need to personally

its reached that point

i just remember when gangsters werent like regular cats..they aint get all on the computer and fight and shit....i understand dudes is older and they got time to be on the computer now but damn...its crazy to see some of this shit on the computer you know what i mean?

its best yall handle it personally and dont even involve us with the responses..just get it poppin
you ain't neva lied homie... i hate havin' to come on and respond to these fake ass niggaz but if i don't niggaz will think these succaz is pushin' a line and they ain't. no one knows any of us but i know them and trust me they ain't with the business at all. people get at me all the time in the streets cause i'm really out there. these niggaz go to events and ask to take pics with niggaz. then post'em on myspace and try to look famous. these niggaz got the same fit on in every pic cause their at a fuccin event. if they change clothes you can tell by the baccground that these niggaz is at an autograph signin' or seen a nigga in the mall or somethin'. take a pic in the lab with a nigga or at your house. these niggaz is like paparazzi out there... chasin famous niggaz down for a pic!!! it's fuccin' comedy and i know as people read this they don't know what to think but the niggaz i direct my tirades at know exactly whats goin' down.......................................

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
I'm on page 5, and I'm not reading any further on this shit. I don't know what happened with who, what, where, when, why, or even HOW...

But C-Lim, homie...you're a BITCH. This is a GROWN MAN (HOGG) asking to ''meet up'' so he can lay hands on you, and you're talking about ''eating caviar'' and flying in an airplane.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO this man!

May 30, 2006
@ big white boy....here u go with the fiction book......quit lie'n.......

where are yall gone ce at in stoccton crazy?
Nigga is u on crack or something?? They said a million times where they are gonna be & u still acting like u don't know. Just like u acted like u didn't know what Cyco was talking about when some niggaz pulled some straps on him & u walked away & he asked u why did u walk away & u didn't know what he was talking about. LOL!

Cocaine is a hell of a drug Lim.