C-Lim vs Hogg vs Siccness Megathread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2006
shouldnt you be at a AM PM?
Thank you!! Or atleast send ur goons.

If I was a banger & some out of town niggaz were like "we going to ur hood @ such & such time & gonna ask around about u cuz we gonna expose u" I'd call up my goons & have'em ready on deck.

U have no goons cuz my brother Duke told me he rolled thru there @ around 2:30 over on Townhome, Carribrook, Calandra, Dorset(the street where I grew up
at)Bianchi, Kentfield & Cotton(tell me that aint the blocks) & he said nobody was posted outside & it looked very dead. So where were ur goons @ Lim? If they out there now, I don't know but I doubt it.

Oct 15, 2006
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
as far as my hood goes i'll give you that

OUT OF BIGG CRAZE MOUTH HIS SELF "as far as my hood goes i'll give you that"

BIGG CRAZE FROM HOT ONE RECORDS CLAMES 29TH ST GARDEN BLOCC CRIP

BUT THE HOOD DONT CLAME HIM

YOU ARE NOT FROM THE GBC BIGG CRAZE......THATS WHY U TRYNA SALT ME....

YALL GOING BACC TO MY HOME TOWN WELL LETS GO BACC TO UR'S...YEAH U FROM EUREKA CALIFORNIA...HUMBOLT COUNTY.....gangsta

HOW BOUT I GO THERE AND GET SOME FOOTAGE.....ASK THEM WHAT DAT HUMBOLT COUNTY LIKE?....

BIGG CRAZE'S WORDS BELOW

wow all this from a wanna be as crip? checc it out cavio you never even called yuk for me. skee seen slanky j at a club in l.a. and hooked the business up . you know it to you lil bitch. as a matter of a fact ask yuk who flew him out here to do a verse for jason terry (dallas mavericks). how come ampachino, yuk, and jacka did most of their record at my studio last year if i tried to get over on him? i got all the video footage showin it. your a professional groupie nigga and always will be. i can call yuk too... but for what? that nigga knows he gotta see me in l.a., arizona, colorado and eveywhere else i be. when you talk to him ask him who did he ask to get his chain bacc in az? me and big caz. betta know how real niggaz roll!!! as a matter of a fact tell him and ampachino that it's cool on the $200 they owe me i'll just sale the verses i got in the computer. please don't throw names around on this board. the niggaz you jocc ain't shit either. now i believe this thread is about you being some kind of baller or something... not once have you pushed weight, not once have you set up a transaction, not once have you walked on a lot and cashed out. as a matter of a fact your still driving that old ass bmw around. now keep it real.... it's that big nosed hindu bitch your married to that has all the money. same bitch that was givin' all the niggaz in my studio the come fucc me signal!!! yeah nigga you didn't think i'd put you on blast? she has money from the motels that her family owns so your gettin' it like a 3 way phone call. remeber when she wouldn't let you come to the studio at night cause skee and me always had bitches galore at the lab so your hindu wouldn't let you come out at night. cuz for real tho... you can't rap!!! your like the biggest pile of garbage i ever heard. why do you think it's taking you so long to drop a record? cause your scared. you know you can't rap... you've expressed concerns to more than one person about it too nigga. jayg made your record what it is. without him your just another frisbee bitch. tell the people on here how you were a groupie of c-bo's and had to pay him 10g's to present your album... he don't even fucc with you now. tell'em how yuk don't fucc with you and you keep sayin' you'll call him right now but when he peeps the caller id he ain't gonna picc up. tell'em how you kept e-mailin' zigg zagg and kissin' her ass for a lynch verse. he did the verse cause she asked him to. he never even knew who you were. come on cuz keep shit real for a change. tell these niggaz why your really mad at me. about how i treated you like a lil bitch in the lab that night and put you c-lim and skee out and you was scared runnin with your tail tucced between your legs. tell'em where all this shit you spout really comes from. cuz you've had three years to put me on blast and never could. if i'm so fake why say i was all bad in 2004? how come you didn't say it then? oh yeah cause you been thinkin' on how to twist some shit. as far as my hood goes i'll give you that... niggaz don't like me cause i beat'em up or i start hella shit in the penn and fucc everyones time off. i'm what cdc calls a program failure so niggaz don't like me. also niggaz don't like me when i don't give'em record deals. ask every nigga talkin' bad on me why they ain't did shit to me... hmm cause they can't you mark!!! see i got real niggaz from the blocc that hit me up all the time and we talk about whats goin' down but i won't put their names on blast cause i don't dry snitch like you. you can come to the studio and see for yourself tho. like i said cuz we will be in stoccton saturday if you wanna prove me wrong. you and your posse (cavio, c-lim, po, green eyes and your secretary) are invited to run up on me if you want (i won't say nothing bad about green eye's cause i can't. i don't know him or never met him). you gotta weak ass crew my nigga and if you wasn't hidin' in your wifes gated community i'd come beat your weak ass right now. how come you say call you or pm some bitch? tell me to come by, meet you some where, something in person. your a fuccin joke cuz real talk!!! as a matter of a fact how come you wouldn't come out of jims studio that day last year? you was scared thats why. you are such a fuccin' joke i could go on all day but i ain't got the time. i'm in my studio makin' sure we slap niggaz like you up side your head with real music not just some record packed full of features cause you succ. you can't even hold down your own record. every song on there you get ate the fucc up by a feature!!! really tho cuz we know the real about you... your fake, your crew is fake and your record is fake!!! i know you was just gettin' on here tryin' to promote your record and thats fake too. nigga i'm the one hittin' these niggaz up on siccness and keepin' it real. i'm in the streets bumpin' into these siccness cats and they be like damn you niggaz is for real. your just c-lims sidekicc... how fucced up does that sound? cuz if you are so gangsta just hit me up any way you feel neccessary. you ain't gotta reply cause if you do it's fake to, or you would of said it the first time around... so whatever you reply with niggaz know your fakin'!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I GOT A SQUAD LOOKING FOR U RITE NOW CRAZY QUIT RUNING U AINT NEVER AT NUN OF THE SPOTS U POST STIC STILL NIGGA

C-LIM...BOSS GANG

Oct 15, 2006
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
as far as my hood goes i'll give you that... niggaz don't like me cause i beat'em up or i start hella shit in the penn and fucc everyones time off. i'm what cdc calls a program failure so niggaz don't like me. also niggaz don't like me when i don't give'em record deals. ask every nigga talkin' bad on me why they ain't did