C-Lim vs Hogg vs Siccness Megathread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 13, 2003
i'll entertain this until about 10 or so

so...what you are really saying is,,,you want to see me pull out my "penis"...which you so aptly put in one of your posts...and masturbate

yikes...i dont do the web cam thing, homie...dont bother greasing yourself up in preemption

Oct 15, 2006
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
Hogg from hot One Records gets ass whooped!

why dont u tell the people how u was getin ur ass beat when u were loc'd up....
niggaz drugg u out.....u from lamaverde nigga......u aint from the view nigga....
aint yo dad a crip......from L.A...gangsta dre told me that.......yah bitch......

Apr 25, 2002
@ peehole genius....check game dexter...wasnt u dude who made that ol super homo thread like "clim XXXposed" or some gay shit...thinkin u the internet dee-bo pullincards...u weak sauce and u like a 50 year old woman who watches fuckin soap operas talkin to her tv like "oh no harold dont u do that"...you over here co signing and clingin to this thread tryna feel part of somethin...rubbin your oversized clit and shit...all i seen is everytime i step intoa thread and clim is brought up u start talkin shit like a jaded ex bitch who got stuck raisin a bastard all by herself...why u so mad...cuz he claims a hood...u sposed to be grown son u actin like an angry step child...like i said i aint with this back n forth shit...but i had to give u one last reply like i did gas

and lol...gas yall be like "i dont take this net shit serious...i aint tryna build an internet rep what is that?"...but yall the same geeks who get all ADHD over your threads being popular like "oh hell ya another classic thread I STARTED..hell ya im tight my threads be crackin off" haha corny as fuck

peace its saturday night i got shit to do that duznt involve cheerleadin