(C-lim) I make Siccness Cracc

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2004
Mtown Criminal said:
^^lmao..dogg you make yourself look like a fuckin chode everytime u post..are u a disgruntled groupie? did u fly all the way from canada on a magical maple leaf to suck clim dick and than get rejected..is that why u all on dudes scrotum? is that where the anger comes from?

and wtf does "a website thats not user friendly" mean? lmao..
Considering u have decided to use the male sex organ so many times in ur posts-it is my conclusion that u are a fag..therefore u should take C-Lim and leave this thread for the sake of the rest of us-who have an interest in females.
Ur rights are increasing, but they are not excepted yet-
Leave me alone, and get on with ur biz-
Fuck U Kindly-Bitch Nigga-

1-

Oct 10, 2004
Mtown Criminal said:
^^lmao..dogg you make yourself look like a fuckin chode everytime u post..are u a disgruntled groupie? did u fly all the way from canada on a magical maple leaf to suck clim dick and than get rejected..is that why u all on dudes scrotum? is that where the anger comes from?

and wtf does "a website thats not user friendly" mean? lmao..
I dunno what a chode is, but u sound faker than a muslim that eats pork-

Apr 25, 2002
^^ lmao..i never knew a thugged out canadian crip could articulate so well...but naw..as much as u try to flip the issue around its evident u'r infatuated with dick n balls..period....

Feb 11, 2005
@hemlocc and mtown criminal

I think that yawl want to fucc each other yawl got that love hate thang jumpin off big time...Fagots get out my post...lol

Gay ass shit

Now watch them get on me.....my biggest fans;;;lim :classic:

Oct 10, 2004
Ohhh..the little Crip Monster is gettin' upset...u little 5" 100 pound soakin wet lil' dyke...u need to run 4 ur life-cos that little keyboard of urs thinks he's 2Pac Shakur-and combining that with u..not a good look--dont C Ya Lasting long...On CRIP!!!

1-

Apr 25, 2002
^^ lim doesnt do shit..guranteed he thiks this shit is good promotion for his star trek leonard nemoy album but i bet u this shit dont help him push no more units...i mean he makes me laugh i cant lie..but when it comes to shit talkin LIM U DONT WANT IT WITH Me!! lol

Feb 11, 2005
@mtown Criminal lmao

lmao...ha hahaha ah ahhha

naw though my nig you a coo cat though Half the shit I say i jus ce fuccin wit you I like fuccin wit yawl its ntertainment...and you respond most these cat are to scared to go head up with me on the post butt you always get ur but rip'd and keep coming bacc for more ..lol....I like you :)