B-L-O-O-D

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
C

CcytzO_Loc

Lil Oso XIV said:
HE ALWAYS BE TALKIN ABOUT THE 57TH STREET FOOLS. TECHS COMIN UP IN THIS RAP GAME AND DOESNT WANT TO LOSE HIS SHIT HES EARNED OVER BANGIN, HAHAHA.
BESIDES BLOODS N CRIPS ARE WEAK, THEY SIGNED A TREATY.
REAL FOOLS REP N.

that was a minor few in L.A. .......Crips and Bloods all over the country are still very active.....especially Nor Cal car.....we aint signed shit.......dont mean every blood we is is our enemy cuz Crip was never about killin bloods and vice versa.....it jus ended up that way.....i know many blood n crip setts that dont trip off each other unless some shit goes down between them....thas when shit can get out of hand.....

music is music.....as long as the gangstas is real i can respect their hustle....

C

CcytzO_Loc

sineater said:
that's funny.....southerners don't get down.....
Miami's violent crime rate is the highest in the nation, with especially high incidences of robbery and assault.
The murders in the time of the cuban refugee have decreased drastically but, lol. Also, I saw a documentary on that era last night, the police force here in DADE COUNTY, had specialized trucks brought in, equipped with rollers on shelves mounted to the walls because they couldn't carry such large amounts of bodies......the south is so soft....Orlando being ranked one of the most dangerous cities in the nation in 2005. WTF. Eat shit, sof ass, cake ass fake ass, dick in the booty ass niggas.

if you talkin about when lil oso xiv said southerners he wasnt talkin about the southern united states....he was talkin about the Cholo gangs from Southern California....mainly L.A. who are all recruited into the Mexican Mafia when they go to prison......Mexicans from Northern Cali run wit the Nuestra Familia....

had nuttin to do wit the Dirty South everyone knows theres crime there duh....we seen scarface....weve heard tricc daddy.....lol.....nah but fa reals...my pops is from Cuba and now lives in Florida.....he was in a detention camp wit all them murderers you was talkin about durin the 80's......

Mar 31, 2007
It was a retort to what JLMACN said, I don't know how that boy talks with all that shit in his mouth, and I just had to let em know. You think crooked if you think a fuckin gang of N's or S's could walk around in miami like any other nigga. I mean, reppin that shit ain't cool here.

Oct 24, 2004
MAN, FUCK THIS THREAD, YALL NEED TO DO SOME HOMEWORK BEFORE YALL GO SPEAKIN SOME SHIT YALL KNOW NOTHIN ABOUT. LEVAS
YEAH, CCYTZO LOC IS RIGHT, BUT THAT TREATY IS SOPPOSE TO GO 4 B, N C'S, ALIKE. BUT WE TRIP 2 THE FULLEST, WE OUT NUMBERED 10 TO 1, What we suppose 2 do. as far as n ternet ridein fuck that, we do shit in real calles

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
sineater said:
N's and S's?
Biggest things out here are mafia style or cartels, more low key shit. In Cali it's more in your face, you'll see local news about some dude getting shot to death in a public park, so I hear. Out here, families turn up missing, with no suspects.
Other than that Folk run these streets, and the only one's you call a "G" is a Folk. Crip is "cuz", Bloods are "the dead".....
You'll see IMPs almost as much as Folk, but usually a younger crowd.
1. N= Norteno S=Sureno
2. Doubt Yuk is a crip
3. Lynch is a crip from Garden Blocc Sacramento
4. This thread is assinign, doesnt make a difference what any of the answers are when the question is dumb, come visit california if you want to learn about it.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
sineater said:
that's funny.....southerners don't get down.....
Miami's violent crime rate is the highest in the nation, with especially high incidences of robbery and assault.
The murders in the time of the cuban refugee have decreased drastically but, lol. Also, I saw a documentary on that era last night, the police force here in DADE COUNTY, had specialized trucks brought in, equipped with rollers on shelves mounted to the walls because they couldn't carry such large amounts of bodies......the south is so soft....Orlando being ranked one of the most dangerous cities in the nation in 2005. WTF. Eat shit, sof ass, cake ass fake ass, dick in the booty ass niggas.
are you dumb or something?

Oct 5, 2006
Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
Yuk is NOT a Crip..cmon now....whoever told you that needs to be punched in the nuts...

Tech is Damu'd up...get a clue...B's and C's do records together all the time...its N's and S's that cant be in the same room together without conflict...
well put, took the words outta my mouth, but on the note about tech he shows his blood side, at his last concert in santa cruz, CA cutt calhoune(sp?)
was doing the blood walk across the stage N when tech was dancing he was throwin up blood signs. so that should answer it N as far as yuk being a crip, prolly not.

Oct 24, 2004
YEP, CUZ THE BS N CS SIGNED A TREATY WAY BACK. I KNOW US NORTHENERS WILL NEVER, EVER, DO THAT, BUT IF WE DID WE WOULD BE THE MOST POWERFUL MUTHAFUCKAS,WELL MAYBE NOT. IT WOULD MAKE US LOOK WEAK KICKIN IT WITH FOOLS WIT THEIR PANTS PULLED UP PAST THEIR CHIN, N PLUCKIN THEIR EYEBROWS, N WEARIN MAKEUP.

May 9, 2002
sineater said:
It was a retort to what JLMACN said, I don't know how that boy talks with all that shit in his mouth, and I just had to let em know. You think crooked if you think a fuckin gang of N's or S's could walk around in miami like any other nigga. I mean, reppin that shit ain't cool here.
Aint cool my ass. I bet you can find some Crips or Bloods in Forida. When they showed up in NY about 7 years ago, all hell broke loose and basicaly gave the whole Eastern sea-board a pass to bang a color. :confused:

Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
i just wanna know one thing... do u think u r a badass becuz u r in a gang.... just anybody.. especially the "gang bangers" on here.... i know many people who aint in a gang and can beat anyone's ass from a gang..... to me some gang members not all but some are pussies cuz they r like wait til my crew gets here or some shit.... just wondering if u r in a gang do u think u r in a badass or something?????

Mar 31, 2007
Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
Aint cool my ass. I bet you can find some Crips or Bloods in Forida. When they showed up in NY about 7 years ago, all hell broke loose and basicaly gave the whole Eastern sea-board a pass to bang a color. :confused:
of course we got crips and bloods, but that's just it, it don't matter if you wear blue or not here, are you a crip, and some fag ass N will say no, then they'll be leakin.

Nov 29, 2006
triple stacks said:
listen to imma tell, "imma rep the B and never ever let the C get the best of me"
i always thought that that meant somethin like he wasnt ever gonna be one of those c list celebs or somethin like that but i guess i was wrong lol