B-L-O-O-D

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
sineater said:
2000 census of my "backwoods" city: "metropolitan area had a population over 5.4 million." That was almost a decade ago. I'd say around 8 mill now.
You sure dont know shit for being in a big city little dude.

And how the fuck you gonna toss out an artists collection just cus he is a gangmember? DO you bang Crip? Is that why? Does that make him less of a man cus he bangs? How do yo know he even actively bangs?

Youre a clown, dukes.

Mar 31, 2007
Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
You sure dont know shit for being in a big city little dude.

And how the fuck you gonna toss out an artists collection just cus he is a gangmember? DO you bang Crip? Is that why? Does that make him less of a man cus he bangs? How do yo know he even actively bangs?

Youre a clown, dukes.
kansascitycat said:
So let me guess you don't like any crip niggas that do songs wit blood niggas either. Throw all your cd's away.
To both of you: I made it very clear when I started this thread that I wasn't a gang member, and if you read my post again you might think twice about assuming I even would affiliate with crips.

Also, this is one of the most active threads on the board, mostly because of how close to home it is for "us". I think if anyone is a little dude, it's not me. Now I'm just on an ego rant though, I'm probably done with the strange music forum too.

Goodnight Good fellas.

Sep 23, 2002
www.wannabattle.com
JohnB405 said:
google is an OLD invention mitchell... and you're a lame

No. I can (b)walk. Therefore not lame. YOU on the other hand are a jackass for thinking I was serial.

Please, don't get all upset at me because you don't know shit about the Spanish Civil War and/or are just way to lazy to look it up... srsly.

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
"cuz im gonna rep the B and never let the C get the best of me" --
Tech N9ne "Imma Tell"

hasnt this been discussed and put to rest already?i would have thought the kats who post in this forum would already know whatsup wit Tech...its not hard to tell what he claims

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I'm gonna pop in with some unofficial official news that I have. Kutt told me that he's a blood, hence why he does the walk during shows. Tech is not a blood, but most of his close friends are. He wears red to rep his label, Strange Music, because their colors are red and black. One color represents the snake, and one the bat. They're also two colors that make a great color combonation. Makes sense, I think.

Jun 23, 2003
This thread was funny as hell.

That foo thinks he's from a hard city because they have families disappearing and shit. What a bunch of bullshit.