B-L-O-O-D

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
sineater said:
N's and S's?
Biggest things out here are mafia style or cartels, more low key shit. In Cali it's more in your face, you'll see local news about some dude getting shot to death in a public park, so I hear. Out here, families turn up missing, with no suspects.
Other than that Folk run these streets, and the only one's you call a "G" is a Folk. Crip is "cuz", Bloods are "the dead".....
You'll see IMPs almost as much as Folk, but usually a younger crowd.
What backwood ass city are you from?

N's=Nortenos
S's=Surenos

Jan 11, 2007
in10city_131x said:
it's not gang nor has it anything to do with tech
but everybody should also know the significance of the legacy of those colors (black and red) from the Spanish civil war
maybe u can enlighten us??

Mar 31, 2007
pfffft

Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
What backwood ass city are you from?

N's=Nortenos
S's=Surenos
2000 census of my "backwoods" city: "metropolitan area had a population over 5.4 million." That was almost a decade ago. I'd say around 8 mill now.

Sep 26, 2002
"The red banner, which has always stood for liberty, frightens the executioners because it is so red with our blood. The black flag, with layers of blood upon it from those who wanted to live by working or die by fighting, frightens those who want to live off the work of others. Those red and black banners wave over us mourning our dead and wave over our hopes for the dawn that is breaking." [The Red Virgin: Memoirs of Louise Michel

"In the English speaking world, the use of the red-and-black flag by anarchists seems to spring from the world-wide publicity generated by the Spanish Revolution and Civil War in 1936. With CNT-FAI related information spreading across the world, the familiarity of the CNT inspired red-and-black flag also spread until it became a common anarchist and anarcho-syndicalist symbol in all countries."

Sep 22, 2006
yea i dunno but in that track wit x-clan at the end of tech verse he says "this is connected n protected by red black n green" so i dunno but this might connect to any of this talk

Sep 26, 2002
QUICK-NESS- said:
yea i dunno but in that track wit x-clan at the end of tech verse he says "this is connected n protected by red black n green" so i dunno but this might connect to any of this talk
i'm not sure but i think that's a reference to the pan-african flag

i dont really know much about it....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan-African_flag

remember anyone can edit wikipedia

Apr 25, 2006
i dunno bout yuk bangin...im pretty sure i've heard him say that him and his folks dont bang they set trip...it aint about colors ...i also though i heard that tech ran with the bloods in kc before he really got into rappin, he said it just wasn't for him, but he's always kept the red on....BLH is definitely a Crip tho

Yang

Sicc OG
May 2, 2004
Well I don't know shit but Tech has said/suggested in numerous songs and interviews that he is a Blood. Whether he was ever actually an "active" gang member is another thing. Who gives a fuck really?

QUICK-NESS- said:
"This is protected by the red, the black, and the green" and other variations of that phrase is just something X-Clan say refering to Africa and stuff.

Sep 30, 2002
There is actually a story that pertains to Yuk wearing a blue rag, that caused a 1 min minor conflict with nitty at the airport in K.C. a very long time ago, it was nothing but did bring some interesting lyrics from the RDV's in a song that Tech, the RDV's and Yuk did together.

Bottom line, Tech ran with and runs with blood niggaz, always has. He records with everyone.

Mar 31, 2007
so, Tech's a BLOOD. I don't know how I feel about that. On the real I'm not hearing him like I used to, every lyric's f*ckin tainted now.....mixed emotions....loss of respect. meh, I'm over it.....

*tosses out T9 Discog*

Sep 30, 2002
sineater said:
so, Tech's a BLOOD. I don't know how I feel about that. On the real I'm not hearing him like I used to, every lyric's f*ckin tainted now.....mixed emotions....loss of respect. meh, I'm over it.....

*tosses out T9 Discog*
So let me guess you don't like any crip niggas that do songs wit blood niggas either. Throw all your cd's away.