B-L-O-O-D

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
L.D.S. said:
I'm gonna pop in with some unofficial official news that I have. Kutt told me that he's a blood, hence why he does the walk during shows. Tech is not a blood, but most of his close friends are. He wears red to rep his label, Strange Music, because their colors are red and black. One color represents the snake, and one the bat. They're also two colors that make a great color combonation. Makes sense, I think.

Y'all would rather speculate than look at official talk. Ya fuckin' monkeys.

Mar 12, 2006
man...this thread is fucked hahaha...i dont kno fa sho but tech talks alot bout bein down wit bloods or actually bein a blood "she asked me what i represent, i said b walkin and everythin that comes wit it bitch" also "then they'll know we reppin the R-E-D" theres more 2 but mah guess is he was probably down wit bloods....itz not like it really makes a difference anyway he one of the most talented rappers ever...who gives a fuck who he affiliated wit...

May 4, 2006
thadonCorleone said:
tech is a blood, lynch is crip, yuk dosent bang at all, all of strange music is mostly blood or nothin, who gives a fucc who reps what
Indeed but people shoulda known: 57 RDV/DEUCE CLICK are bloods.

C

CcytzO_Loc

man i got tired of readin the most ridiculous posts on this board i think Jessie rice was the only one who said it right but im a jus say my piece.....

TECH is a BLOOD...... hes stated it in songs and interviews......

Bloods and Crips do traccs together all the time its nuttin new.....

im a Crip and Tech is one of my favorite rappers....

This is Cali we aint on that midwest folk and gd and peoples or latin king or none of that hook shit.......Crips, Bloods, Nortes, Surenos.....main gangs in Cali.....everything else is jus people claimin they hoods and bloccs like in the bay area.....

Jan 4, 2005
tech just runs with the bloods. he has even said he has never been beat into the bloods, but those are his people. there has been many threads on here about this and one of them has the answer in print.

Oct 24, 2004
HE ALWAYS BE TALKIN ABOUT THE 57TH STREET FOOLS. TECHS COMIN UP IN THIS RAP GAME AND DOESNT WANT TO LOSE HIS SHIT HES EARNED OVER BANGIN, HAHAHA.
BESIDES BLOODS N CRIPS ARE WEAK, THEY SIGNED A TREATY.
REAL FOOLS REP N.

Mar 31, 2007
that's funny.....southerners don't get down.....
Miami's violent crime rate is the highest in the nation, with especially high incidences of robbery and assault.
The murders in the time of the cuban refugee have decreased drastically but, lol. Also, I saw a documentary on that era last night, the police force here in DADE COUNTY, had specialized trucks brought in, equipped with rollers on shelves mounted to the walls because they couldn't carry such large amounts of bodies......the south is so soft....Orlando being ranked one of the most dangerous cities in the nation in 2005. WTF. Eat shit, sof ass, cake ass fake ass, dick in the booty ass niggas.