Army officer refuses to fight

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
HERESY said:
The man is taking a stand for what he believes in. The cowards are the ones who wage this war from afar at the expense of others. Also, am I missing something here? Are those of you who are speaking out against this man implying that he should be a mindless killing machine? Are you saying that one should fight for the millitary (regardless if the war is right or wrong) on the sole basis that one signed to be in the millitary?
More or less......Yes to all of the above. It is not his job to judge if the War is right or wrong.

Again, this is like a Muslim working for a Meat packaging company.....then getting suprised and upset when he gets transferred to the Pork department. His personal opinion--that pork is "bad"--does not mean shit.

If you can't read between the lines that this man is a coward, then I don't know what to tell you. Nobody is ever going to trust this son of a bitch on the battlefield again, so it was a COMPLETE CROCK OF SHIT for him to say he'd fight in any other war, "just not this one".

This man really is nothing but a pre-programmed machine. He's probably been saving all this shit up for months now. Makes me wonder why he didn't just try to quit earlier, right after the war started........again....maybe he thought he was going to get a FREE RIDE, and now he cant' HANDLE THE HEAT?

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
D-Locc60 said:
IT IS PURELY ENTERTAINMENT TO EAT POPCORN AND WATCH A GROUP OF CIVILIANS DISCUSSED THE MILITRAY....

And what is your take on people who have served in the millitary but have no idea about the oath they made? Is that not entertainment? To see a soldier follow something so blindly? Yes, I see now, let us limit the talk of war because we are civilians and let people like mac luv speak on it all day....:rolleyes:

May 16, 2002
Ok so he is an officer but was I lying about following the orders of the president? Nothing will probably happen to him since he is an officer and they don't have contracts like enlisted. They are voluntary. If the military was only to defend the U.S Constitution, then we would never have been involved in Vietnam, Korea, etc. The president has the power to use the military to the best interest of the country and the world. All of that is subjective. That is why it is important we have a wise president that makes good decisions.

PGBD

Sicc OG
Nov 10, 2004
D-Locc60 said:
IT IS PURELY ENTERTAINMENT TO EAT POPCORN AND WATCH A GROUP OF CIVILIANS DISCUSSED THE MILITRAY....
That's the beauty of the Siccness. It's entertaining, educational (depending on what you're reading) and therapeutic.

May 11, 2002
Dirty Shoez said:
Friend, you cannot match up to my versatility, not even close. I'm the most fluid, dynamic person on this forum and that is why people like you are terrified of me and don't want none.

hahahhaha ohhh shit. You have to be kidding me.

Dec 25, 2003
Unfortunately, I'm siding with PG and the Mental Giant. Soldiers are not supposed to think, have feelings, or question orders. That's why I would *never* sign up in the first place.

However, I understand this man's position and courage. He just better be ready to face the consequences.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Dirty Shoes said:
Friend, you cannot match up to my versatility, not even close. I'm the most fluid, dynamic person on this forum and that is why people like you are terrified of me and don't want none.
When people like this post in the forum, its the reason that I dont want to take part in the discussion. Who died and made you Socrates?

Jun 4, 2006
Sixxness said:
Good for him, too bad most people are eager to go there and kill them some Iraqis....Fuckin red neck inbreedin mu fuckas...
^^^What the fuck you do you know.....Im born and rasied in the yay str8 thuggin bitch.I just got back from my second tour of duty in IRAQ.2nd btn 4th MARINES head hunters bitch...come see me and call me a red neck i dare you.......

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
The thing is for those that object the war,I can see why?Howeverthe ones who claim consciensious objector are cowards.I know you are gonna say...he is smart,and stands up for what he beleives in.....maybe this is true.I spent almost 11 years active duty and my last deployment was with 4th light armored recon in iraq..a reserve marine unit.When we join the military we are always training and preparing for war.
Some of us hope that if that time comes its for the right reasons...some..well they are just war mongers..hahaa.When you join the military voluntarily you are aware that there are hundreds of conflicts all over the world and you can be deployed anytime.Before signing these papers...a legal contract..this is when you should object,of course it would be stupid since you join voluntarily.
You shouldnt wait until deployment to object...now I can understand that some people have changes of religion and beleifs,and the military respects them.So the time to object is before a war or conflict breaks out....these guys are getting paid two times a month...and for some a good paycheck compared to what they would get on the outside.They aint objecting in piece as they go to work,training for the next war.
I also know some of yall have strong opinions on here,on a variety of subjects,and constantly remind others of propaganda,that media and our country put out there...however the first bit of new coming from iraq on some negative shit,yall treat the media as it was gospel.
As a member of the military..again we hope we are utilized with moral objectives,andthe right thing...we have no say on what we do....so you say dont join the mindless military....your right if thats how you feel.however one day there may come a time where we are proud and show gratitude to those that serve.Me personally I wish they installed a mandatory draft..even in peace time....I guarantee we probably wouldnt fight in as many conflicts when senators,governors sons and daughters are serving in the armed forces.I know it also has its downside...my wish..But its that..just a wish.
so in closing dont let a few incidents wich may be somewhat bullshit,make you think its a bunch of americans over there raping and pillaging,going on killing sprees..the majority over there dont fire there weapons..there are some units who engage insurgents more regularly...but some jobs over there,may not even have the need to draw the weapon..

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
Soldiers are not supposed to think, have feelings, or question orders. That's why I would *never* sign up in the first place.
ENTERTAINING WORDS FROM YET ANOTHER
CIVILIAN

IT'S AMUSING TO READ THIS FANTASY MOVIE BULLSHIT FROM CIVILIANS;
STILL ON THE OUTSIDE>>>>>>>>>"TRYING" TO LOOK IN...

AGAIN:
IT IS PURELY ENTERTAINMENT TO EAT POPCORN AND WATCH A GROUP OF CIVILIANS DISCUSSED THE MILITRAY...

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
50cal said:
The thing is for those that object the war,I can see why?Howeverthe ones who claim consciensious objector are cowards.I know you are gonna say...he is smart,and stands up for what he beleives in.....maybe this is true.I spent almost 11 years active duty and my last deployment was with 4th light armored recon in iraq..a reserve marine unit.When we join the military we are always training and preparing for war.
Some of us hope that if that time comes its for the right reasons...some..well they are just war mongers..hahaa.When you join the military voluntarily you are aware that there are hundreds of conflicts all over the world and you can be deployed anytime.Before signing these papers...a legal contract..this is when you should object,of course it would be stupid since you join voluntarily.
You shouldnt wait until deployment to object...now I can understand that some people have changes of religion and beleifs,and the military respects them.So the time to object is before a war or conflict breaks out....these guys are getting paid two times a month...and for some a good paycheck compared to what they would get on the outside.They aint objecting in piece as they go to work,training for the next war.
I also know some of yall have strong opinions on here,on a variety of subjects,and constantly remind others of propaganda,that media and our country put out there...however the first bit of new coming from iraq on some negative shit,yall treat the media as it was gospel.
As a member of the military..again we hope we are utilized with moral objectives,andthe right thing...we have no say on what we do....so you say dont join the mindless military....your right if thats how you feel.however one day there may come a time where we are proud and show gratitude to those that serve.Me personally I wish they installed a mandatory draft..even in peace time....I guarantee we probably wouldnt fight in as many conflicts when senators,governors sons and daughters are serving in the armed forces.I know it also has its downside...my wish..But its that..just a wish.
so in closing dont let a few incidents wich may be somewhat bullshit,make you think its a bunch of americans over there raping and pillaging,going on killing sprees..the majority over there dont fire there weapons..there are some units who engage insurgents more regularly...but some jobs over there,may not even have the need to draw the weapon..
you dont believe this