Are all races trying to claim Hop Hop??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 9, 2006
www.myspace.com
Y-Soulja said:
aka, you know it will be always, always known that blacks started it - and what's wrong with other races being hip-hop too? But let me ask you this, who supports rap/hip-hop also? For example, video producers......sound engineers, etc......and most of them are white.......so why hate.....
doesn't really matter what race is reppin hip-hop.. Its about the struggle period and everybody goe thru it..
www.myspace.com/topshelfmacksavage
www.topshelfrecordingshome.com
www.soundclick.com/macksavage

Jun 27, 2005
10fingerattack said:
we could have this discussion about every nit picking thing on the planet. black, white , yellow, brown, the whole box of crayola , all in the same boat. every race invents things that ALL of us use. so get over it. no race is better than the other. just imagine that? hmmmmmmm i'm a white dude and produce any one with talent regardless of race. fuc* color. make your money and stop bitchin'.
Same boat? lol white people...

Apr 26, 2006
Nah F*ck that, Rap music belongs to everyone. Nuff said. Spread the movement! It's racist to say it only belongs to one culture. In the end, everyone bites ideas and styles off one another. That's how music evolves.

Apr 26, 2006
XxtraMannish said:
yall are fuckin ridiculous. youre actually gonna say some shit like "music evolves from people biting?" How the fuck can music evolve if everybody is doing the same exact shit?

uhhh it does evolve. Where do you think G-Funk evolved from then? Those big phat bouncy basslines especially and beats, from oldschool funk music.

Jun 27, 2005
BOOBOO619 said:
uhhh it does evolve. Where do you think G-Funk evolved from then? Those big phat bouncy basslines especially and beats, from oldschool funk music.
Yes, music does evolve. It does not evolve by copycattin shit though, it evolves through innovation and creativity and artistic vision, not by bitin the next mans shit.

Apr 26, 2002
i think a buncha folx on this board jus like to argue to hear themselves argue. bottome line: hip hop is a blacc culture. i'm NOT saying whites can't make or listen to rap, or asians, but it IS a blacc culture.

so this burrito that i'm eating is NOT a mexican dish cuz a blacc person made it? hmmmm. fold.

Y-S

Sicc OG
Dec 10, 2005
Wow, 11 pages lol...

all right

Can anybody tell me if anybody knows that any other race said or stated, "I created hip-hop, it's all mine"? Thanks.

BRAN

Sicc OG
Apr 4, 2006
Its all unity and these haters dont want it to be. who thinks rap is all white? its all in your head, you stupid mothafuckas. RECONIZE FOOLS you think just because a few rappers is white, you think they think they created the shit, what haters. yall are haten cause a few whites got into the game. and im next soo fuck you haters. theres nothing else for yall to say periode.............. STOP HATIN!!!!

Jan 9, 2006
www.myspace.com
T-Spoon said:
i think a buncha folx on this board jus like to argue to hear themselves argue. bottome line: hip hop is a blacc culture. i'm NOT saying whites can't make or listen to rap, or asians, but it IS a blacc culture.

so this burrito that i'm eating is NOT a mexican dish cuz a blacc person made it? hmmmm. fold.
Nuff Said!!!
www.myspace.com/topshelfmacksavage

Jun 27, 2005
BRAN said:
Its all unity and these haters dont want it to be. who thinks rap is all white? its all in your head, you stupid mothafuckas. RECONIZE FOOLS you think just because a few rappers is white, you think they think they created the shit, what haters. yall are haten cause a few whites got into the game. and im next soo fuck you haters. theres nothing else for yall to say periode.............. STOP HATIN!!!!
Congratulations B-Rad, you are the 1 millionth somabitch to miss the whole point!

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
T-Spoon said:

yes, but what if it was a black person and a mexican person getting together inventing a food dish and calling it the burrito when no food dish like that existed? that would be the equivilant of what I've been saying. black people weren't the only ones involved in the creation...

BRAN said:
wow...you win the grand prize