“Muslims Only” line at airline security checkpoints??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Should we profile Muslims?

• Total voters
Mar 20, 2005
Malkorasoul said:
they already profile, i was coming back from lebanon just 4 weeks ago, and at the philly airport i was "randomly selected" for an inspection. It turns out that everyone around me getting a second inspection was either Muslim or coming from lebanon. Is it random, is it luck, i think its planned.
So was this other cat I know, and he said customs said some silly ass shit to him when he got here from Lebanon.

Truth: The fuckin politicians use this shit to sway support for policies or votes, and it's been going down since whatever happened 5 yrs ago. Patriot act needs support, have something happen in London. Need a vote, drop some more Bin Laden audio. Fear IS A MUTHAFUCKA, and the old rich white Republicans are the only ones that can save this country.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
This wasn't a hard choice, there shouldn't specific lines for races of people, this isn't the fucking 1950's even though our current administration wants it to be back to traditional America....

If there's a line for arabs/muslims, then they may as well have a mexican, asian, white, black, native, etc line....which would be fucking retarded because it doesn't matter what color your skin is.

I've been searched more times than I can remember, and more times that I deserved, I know I've been profiled, but there's not shit you can really do about it. Except for complain, and that only goes so far unless there's a lot of people complaining together, and right now, there's not enough unity in our country for that.

Feb 24, 2006
MEXICANCOMMANDO said:
So according to the logic being followed in the article all Arabs are now Muslims and all Muslims are now Arabs?
ye basically. ive seen ignorant fucks throw shit at indians cuz of theyre turbans they wear and theyre not even a closely related race to the terrorists

Mar 12, 2005
Defy said:
while they're at it, make a black line so they can get all the drug dealers, a latino line because they can't ever speak english, and a white line because they are the greatest group of people ever and they never do anything to harm people :rolleyes:
YUP!

Young M

daddydaycare
Feb 14, 2006
Detroit
very intersting post im not sure how isee this but middle eastern people in air ports 4 sure get noticed like crazy more then any niggas there . i was on a plane to mexico once and a middle eastern man went to the bath room he was in there 4 like 10-15 min everybody was trippen! there were goin rush him peolple were getting all rowdy but he got out and didnt do nuttin he was a 50 yr old man crazy how ignorance is but what can we do

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
I'm all for profiling at airports. It irritates the fuck out of me when I get pulled from line at almost every airport to get searched while 10 arabs go by. I don't give a fuck if they get offended or not, I'm not the one flying planes into buildings and snyping soldiers. I wouldn't get offended if my homie (Paki) got searched even if we were flying together. Fuck that shit! Call it what you want but fuck being politcally correct.

Jan 18, 2006
......just cuz no one had voted for it yet. but for real i was flying out of nyc on the 4th of july and there were a ton of arabs on there, it was kinda scary, but it looked like i could fight most of them

May 16, 2002
this is retarded. it would do nothing to help solve the problem. if this did come into effect, the muslim fools would obviously just use a white dude or someone who would have it easier in passing the security for their cause. while security is wasting their time with bullshit, someone who doesnt fit the description is bound to slip in under the radar.

gimpypimp said:
If I get to wherever I have to go safely...then I don't care what they do.

Is it fucked up? Yeah...but what are you gonna do...not fly anymore?
And that line of thoughts are exactly why the current administration is getting away with turning the country into a dictatorship and openly breaking hundreds of laws. There is no such thing as 100% security UNLESS YOU'RE IN A DICTATORSHIP. I rufuse to trade liberty for security and will take a chance of dying over living in a police state.

That is also what they said about interning the Japenese, or segregating blacks. Besides it illegal under the 4th ammendment of the constitution as are all "security screenings" and DUI checkpoints.

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
It's easy identifying a Muslim regardless of ethnicity.
Just go by the name....

I agree with smuggla,
there's no point in weeding out Muslims when "terrorists" can easily find other ways of reaching their goals.

I for one wouldn't want a Muslim only line, it's bad enough I have to yell at airport security all the fucking time.
"I'm Mexican muthafucka! I'm not Middle Eastern so leave me the fuck alone!"....

Aug 8, 2003
Whoever supports isolating somebody because of their skin color is a racist...

Im glad im not the only one who realizes that these neo-con republicans are using the guise of terrorism to push things they have been wanting for years like racial profiling.. after terrorism its going to be gangs and how they should profile black's and hispanics..

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
LOL
imagine....

some white dude readin that only muslims/arab..etc. are being profiling.

NOW IS A PERFECT CHANCE FOR A WHITE DUDE TO JUST SKIP INFRONT OF THE LINE WITH HIS BOMB STRAPPED TO HIM READY TO BLOW UP THEE PLANE.

damn wont the airline employees feal dumb as fuck

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
SHEA said:
I dunno about race lines in an airport.....

BUT I SURE AS FUCK WOULDNT MIND HAVING ETHINIC LANES ON THE FREEWAY

No shit! No offense to Asians, but I was stuck behind a couple for a few HOURS because their dumb asses wouldn't get the FUCK out of my way....I hate people who do 50 in the fucking car pool lane, they should be shot in the face.

Feb 1, 2006
That's disgusting. Muslims/arabs are just as "dangerous" as white/black/hispanic etc. people. I can't believe anybody would think up such a thing and that people would actually agree with it. I guess I would be in one of those lines then.