You Will Recieve your Gas Station Mixtape!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 11, 2004
i just seen that lynch posted a new blog about getting ahold of him if you didnt recieve your mixtape yet. you guys should visit his myspace for what its worth.

Jul 25, 2009
whats up im new to this site and all but i ordered that gas station off lynchs' myspace and got it like in 2 days, it was autographed and im in nevada. so theres a positive expeirence. i hope you all get yours soon i think its tight as fuck personally.

Sep 1, 2006
does anybody have a download link for Gas Station? all i wanna do is hear this god damn thing it's starting to drive me crazy. i don't normally download music so i don't really know what sites to use. i buy all my shit to try and support my artists, but in this case i can't.

i've even been checking on ebay and shit to see if i can find a copy of Gas Station anywhere

May 11, 2002
^^^Damn bro......you got triple fucked.

That is why you buy nothing from them.

I can give you a link later. Trust me, you are not missing anything with this release. The only thing you are missing is $$$$$.

Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
You should have gotten your CD Smitty. Madesicc has really poor business practices. I thought that since I got mine in the mail all the way out here in the shithole of Ohio that everyone else would get theirs.

But I was wrong. And I will admit when I am wrong. Sorry homie. If you need me to get you the link I will so you can here it.

Sep 1, 2006
I just walked out to my mailbox today and found a box with my name on it. I started thinking to myself....I didn't order anything...what is this? Then I looked at the top and it said it was shipped from Orangeville, CA. I stared at it stunned for a moment....no way.....no.....it cant be. Walked in my house and opened it up....and then i shit my pants. IT WAS A FUCKING GAS STATION MIXTAPE.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
It's awesome that people are now fucking surprised if they get what they ordered.

Maybe I will also get a surprise when I finally receive the Snuff Tapes that was sent out according to Don Rob two years ago! lol