You Will Recieve your Gas Station Mixtape!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
Some help from anybody? For real? What would you guys do? I really want the Gas Station disc in my car stereo RIGHT NOW...but i've already paid out and got nothing. Do I order another one? What?
in your situation, i would have downloaded and burnt it a long time ago

Oct 23, 2006
so is this shit any good or what??? is it like some sicc ripgutt old shit or is it just lynch trying to be a 'current' rapper following all the gay ass trends we see now days.

kevp

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2004
LOL @ The mix being "Below average"...thats an understatment...like a mothafucka...

Flow/lyrics better than I expected...

Mix is garbage though.

Anybody have a list of the original songs the beats came from?

And shit...LYNCH should hit me up with the acapellas I'd kill this shit...

Oct 15, 2004
yes its been a month and a few weeks nothing here yet i filled a claim 2 weeks ago and no responce. good thing i downloaded free..used to be one of my favorite rappers..
FUCK LYNCH NO FAN LOYALTY...

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Thread title should be changed to "You Might Receive Your Gas Station Mixtape If You Are Fucking Lucky".

Let that be another reminder to all of you not to buy anything from Madesicc and affiliates directly.

ONLY BUY SHIT THAT IS IN STORES!

Nov 12, 2002
www.MSMOfficial.com
Thread title should be changed to "You Might Receive Your Gas Station Mixtape If You Are Fucking Lucky".

Let that be another reminder to all of you not to buy anything from Madesicc and affiliates directly.

ONLY BUY SHIT THAT IS IN STORES!
i dont know i tempted fate and got my copy fairly promptly...( a week and a half) so i cant even call it