You Will Recieve your Gas Station Mixtape!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
This is Big Venom here. Telling you that you have nothing to worry about. Today is June 13th. I was one of the 13 cats that pre-ordered first. Lynch said that he just sent out another 25 Mixtapes and says that it is selling very well. So now that everyone know what it sounds like. If you are really feeling this like you say....Then SUPPORT THAT SHIT!!!!

Venom out

Sep 1, 2006
I'm one of the people that pre-ordered "Coat Hanga Strangla" and never got anything. Lynch said that "Gas Station" is actually the "Coat Hanga Strangla" mixtape, he just changed the name.

So, if I get mine...I will let everybody know. I will also shit my pants in disbelief.

May 11, 2002
Venom....you are the homie.....it's not your problem....but it is appreciated.

Please....don't worry about me. But I appreciate it, you & 40 are the homiez.

Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
Venom....you are the homie.....it's not your problem....but it is appreciated.

Please....don't worry about me. But I appreciate it, you & 40 are the homiez.
Believe me homie if I worked for Madesicc officially all I would do is send out albums to cats when they ordered. I would get delivery up to 100% And 40oz feels the exact same way about it.

I do think that they are turning things around a bit. Though. I mean finding me all the way out here was crazy.

Sep 1, 2006
I really, really want to get my hands on this mixtape...but I have gotten screwed twice....once for the So Help Me God mixtape which I never got, and also for coathanga. Madesicc owes me $20...so I would feel stupid to give them another $10...even though I really, really want to hear it