You Will Recieve your Gas Station Mixtape!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
and how exactly would I do that?
Twitter Lynch is on there alot. He gets with you on there more than on Myspace but he is keeping things updated on Myspace as well. He even has a blog on there that he updates alot. And if you need the MP3's I got you. Let me know. I will see what 40oz can do about things.

Apr 25, 2002
I got that shit but not from lynch. Listening to it right now, it's okay.

edit: Rock Da Mic is tight, I have a feeling that's gonna be my favorite song on the album. Lynch knows how spit heat on some laid back beats. I think that's how he is at his best these days.

Smoked half is tight too. Haven't finished listening to the album yet.

For the people that got it what's your favorite tracks?

Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
Rocc the Mic is really dope too. That could have been a radio single in my humble opinion. I really do love the whole thing. First CD this year besides the Marilyn Manson CD that I can listen to front to bacc with no skipping.

Jun 11, 2004
First CD this year besides the Marilyn Manson CD that I can listen to front to bacc with no skipping.
aww Venom homie I hope your joking???

lol its all good. i listen to some whack music that prolly noone on here likes either. lately i can't get enough of that Leviathan "Tentacles of a Whorror". truly evil stuff indeed!!!

Sep 1, 2006
Try this e-mail. I just sent one.

[email protected]
Should I just forward both of my receipts to that email address? I still have both PayPal receipts sitting in my email inbox for So Help Me God and Coat Hanga. Never got anything from either one of them. I even got a personal email from Lynch that said thanks for your order. They're dated 10/23/06, 10/5/07 and 10/8/07.

May 11, 2002
Should I just forward both of my receipts to that email address? I still have both PayPal receipts sitting in my email inbox for So Help Me God and Coat Hanga. Never got anything from either one of them. I even got a personal email from Lynch that said thanks for your order. They're dated 10/23/06, 10/5/07 and 10/8/07.

I would send them all...............

Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
aww Venom homie I hope your joking???

lol its all good. i listen to some whack music that prolly noone on here likes either. lately i can't get enough of that Leviathan "Tentacles of a Whorror". truly evil stuff indeed!!!
LOL Not at all bro I love Manson. Just cause I listen to mainly gangsta rap music doesn't mean I limit myself to one genre. It's good to branch out and I glad to see that you do too.

Sep 1, 2006
i still haven't got shit. did anybody else on here buy a Ripgut poster of Lynch's website when he was selling them for $5? I did, and still haven't seen SHIT from it. i'm am SO TIRED of throwing money away and getting nothing for it. Madesicc now owes me $26...and what the fuck is an avid Lynch fan going to do...who owns ALL his albums....and really wants to hear his new shit....but doesn't want to get robbed again???

$10 for So Help Me God (never got)
$10 for Coat Hanga/Gas Station (never got)
$6 for Ripgut Poster (never got)

May 15, 2009 12:46:23 PDT
Transaction ID: 32V50727AX1653300

Hello Scott Bontreger,

You sent a payment of $6.00 USD to Entense Media ([email protected])

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Merchant
Entense Media
[email protected]

Shipping details
Description Unit price Qty Amount
Ripgut Poster
Item# pstr001 $5.00 USD 1 $5.00 USD
Subtotal $5.00 USD
Shipping and handling $1.00 USD
Total $6.00 USD
Payment $6.00 USD

Sep 1, 2006
Some help from anybody? For real? What would you guys do? I really want the Gas Station disc in my car stereo RIGHT NOW...but i've already paid out and got nothing. Do I order another one? What?

May 11, 2002
Some help from anybody? For real? What would you guys do? I really want the Gas Station disc in my car stereo RIGHT NOW...but i've already paid out and got nothing. Do I order another one? What?

Send me your address and I will send you a burnt copy if you don't have one already.

Fuck them............please remember never to send them another cent again.