Yellow Bus Radio was Career Suicide for Fab

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
G

Goodfella

as a fan, it's cool to see some industry knowledge being dropped...interesting stuff

i hope Fab blows up like he deserves to tho.....he works hella hard

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
fab turns his record in june 1st. he isnt signed to atlantic. he is signed to faeva afta. atlantic is the his distro. they gave him a label deal. quit trying to stir the pot. they gave him money to start his fresh! and he did just that! and sense its so easy.... GO GET YOU SOME! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Jan 2, 2006
im proud of fab and proud that hes reppin the bay/west coast the way he is. A lot of rappers out here need to take notes. ill say it again...

A lot of rappers out here need to take notes(insert sfx here!)

Fab stays active coast to coast..... eatin niggas up on the freestyle. i guarantee you he got aces up his yellow bus sleeves.

Dec 2, 2006
at the end of the day, he's rubbing shoulders with successful artists and people that have game and knowledge in the business. something people should support, not knock. if an artist is in position to make some noise in the industry from the bay area, it is mr. fab. i'm sure he is sponging it all in (from the company he keeps) and laughing at some of these very comments. regardless of his style and music, he adjusts to the times and is a good representative for the bay area movement fans would like to see move forward in a national light. that only happens if we, the fans, support our artists. fuck what a hater has to say, he has been doing this, not just as of late.

Sep 1, 2008
fab turns his record in june 1st. he isnt signed to atlantic. he is signed to faeva afta. atlantic is the his distro. they gave him a label deal. quit trying to stir the pot. they gave him money to start his fresh! and he did just that! and sense its so easy.... GO GET YOU SOME! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
FAB GOT DROPPED FROM ATLANTIC A MINUTE AGO. EVEN IF HE DID HAVE A DISTROBUTION DEAL THRU ATLANTIC THELL BE PROMOTING HIM(THEIR INVESTMENT) ON THEIR WEBSITE LIKE OTHER ARTISTS WITH DISTROBUTION DEALS THRU ATLANTIC. FOR EXAMPLE: PUFF DADDY IS SIGNED TO BAD BOY WITH DISTROBUTION THRU ATLANTIC, T.I IS SIGNED TO GRAND HUSTLE WITH DISTROBUTON THRU ATLANTIC, JUVENILE SIGNED TO UTP WITH DISTRO THRU ATLANTIC.

www.atlanticrecords.com/artists

Jan 22, 2007
FAB GOT DROPPED FROM ATLANTIC A MINUTE AGO. EVEN IF HE DID HAVE A DISTROBUTION DEAL THRU ATLANTIC THELL BE PROMOTING HIM(THEIR INVESTMENT) ON THEIR WEBSITE LIKE OTHER ARTISTS WITH DISTROBUTION DEALS THRU ATLANTIC. FOR EXAMPLE: PUFF DADDY IS SIGNED TO BAD BOY WITH DISTROBUTION THRU ATLANTIC, T.I IS SIGNED TO GRAND HUSTLE WITH DISTROBUTON THRU ATLANTIC, JUVENILE SIGNED TO UTP WITH DISTRO THRU ATLANTIC.

So you're saying he got dropped???

Sep 3, 2004
www.myspace.com
NO MISTAH F.A.B. DID NOT GET DROPPED!!!! He is still the OWNER of Faeva Afta Inc. who is STILL distributed by Atlantic. And anybody who goes by the website just really doesn't understand the record biz and therefore shouldn't be spreading rumors. If people like FAB's music talk about that, if people don't like FAB's music talk about that. But don't spread rumors based upon nothing what so ever. Because people will not read the whole thread and just get out of this "FAB got dropped". So stop the gossip and continue with the discussion of wether he committed career suicide or not.

Jan 27, 2004

isnt bad boy distributed thru defJam / Island?

Apr 5, 2004
BITCH MOVE BY KMEL, KMEL GITS NO PLAY IN MY COROLLA.... AND YEA FROM WHAT I REMEMBER FAB STILL DOIN BIG THINGS ... AN DOIN IT WIT OUT BITCH ASS KMEL... I RATHER SLAP 94.9'S TECHNO SHYT ALL DAY.. IF U AINT WIT FAB U AINT WIT NUTHIN.. PERIOD NIKKA!

Jan 18, 2006
Fab's career would've died if he stayed in the Bay just trying to push mixtapes. Can't really build hype here without the support of local radio. He was really smart in that he branched out. Every week you see him collaborating with other artists from different regions.

As far as the Big Von / KMEL thing is concerned, success is the best revenge. Fab just needs to keep what he's been doin, networking and expanding his fanbase.
Since the post I made he has put out 2 mixtapes and his buzz is no where to be found so this networking he's doing is not nearly good enough and ya boy is definitely pushing harder and has done a way better job of getting his name out there which goes back to what I was saying about consistently putting out new material is as important as anything

Apr 25, 2002
it is funny to see the amount of dick ridin going on for Fab when clearly dude is damn near irrelevant as Mc Hammer is these days. Which is not to say dude is untalented....cuz he has major talent. But for all the people who were saying damn near a YEAR AGO that he was making all these moves, doing all the right things and here we are a year later with nothing to show for it has to make them sit there and reevaluate their opinions......Arguments are hard to prove when you have nothing to back them up.

Fab should of took his momentum and kept gridin independently. Its obvious he took the sucker deal. Hopefully he got bread from it, cuz it cost him his career.

And for those who disagree...please show me some FACTUAL evidence that I am wrong. Cuz you have been selling wolf tickets for a year that can be shown in this thread. So if you want to debate, please come stronger than throwing out the "hater" title and show me something.