yea, I'm in this mutha fucca you fagget ass msane

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 8, 2002
@ MZ THICK

[
What up girl! Do us all a favor and post a body shot!!! Never got the chance to veiw that thickness!

"Young Girlie Patite, She requests my sex....Hey no line cuting you must wait like the rest"

May 28, 2002
mp3.com
LYNCH, D.E., PHONK BETA, ALL OF SICCMADE AND FAHRENHEIT

fuck all this sh*t....keep doing your music....

FUCK THE BEEF KEEP MAKIN THEM BEATS!!!!!!!!!!

and songs........

so long

Jun 28, 2002
LOL

THi si sthe finniest shit in the world period don't none of these niggas be in the streets not where real shit happens not in the south!

Lynch is cool folks with me but on real talk he is not stepping foot in the south where real nigas is and thats just real talk!!

Beta might and me and you cool Beta but on the real who really wants to fonk with you, it wouldn't even be fair..

Yall whole camp aint taller then 5 '3 and thats real, not taking nothing from yall as men but in reality that lives you with only ione choose when dealin wit niggas and thats to shot..

Lynch you doing to much to go there you aint a gangsta dog your a rapper you left gangsta a long long time ago and I'm not hating just stating the real.

You aint gotta be in these streets the rest of us do we gotta hustle to survive the game has been good to you and thats great..

That's why you aint in the streets and i aint mad at it but others are...

Your own hood niggas is , but I'm like do whats best for you at least you aint snitchin

I don't know the DE from what I heard he's a teacher makin money off this real shit, De I ain't tryna knock yur hustle but shit do what you do fuck it..

I'm in the south everyday in the G in the P on the Blocc surrounded by Crip throwing up the B niggas know I keep it gangsta and to the street but in reality people got kids and I 'm sayin all this to say yall don't want no beef with each other and thats just real Beta you don't want no beef you just want to Rap and make beats.

Lynch don't want no beef he got kids and a family he aint thuggin he tryna raise a family and support them off this music I respect that.

Zagg I'm kinda mad at though because girl you incitin shit and come on now I aint even gotta say it...

Let Kevin handle his shit PLEASE and wit all do respect shut the fuck up.... If you were my girl i would have checked you along time ago let me handle my own fonk...

I hope your not gettin to offended by my words because to me you cool folks and i wounldn't be a homie if i didn't tell you where you wrong at.....

So in clossin let this bitch shit go!!!

P.S

If yall truly want to handle your fonk in a peaceful manner get at me I'll mediate we can take it to golds gym with gloves my folks works there and we can handle it.. We will check everybody at the door and have security...

Now Lynch, Beta, Zagg, DE, Msane, Clim who's down for this and I'm ah tell the siccness who didn't respond to the challenge...

This would be the best way, so now its on yall either you barkin or your ready to bite lets find out...

Tre-8

May 8, 2002
Re: Re: @ MZ THICK

MzThicK said:

SORRY..I CANT DO IT :cool:

That's coo! but if you ever change your mind........holla on Fahrenheit. You would be doin a good thing and it would most likley change the subject on this weak ass post. Be a team playa and post sumfin for the fellaz! lol

The 01

Aug 7, 2002

all i gotta say iz imma buy any lynch album shyt no matter wat ...lynch iz da tightest in the sac shyt the tightest in the westcoast period...and hellnah i aint no dick ryder like some of yall faggot azz niggaz dat b dickrydin on other shyt i'm juz puttin mah opinion on this shit keep doin ya thing lynch -1-

May 6, 2002
Re: Re: Re: @ MZ THICK

TONE DOG THE 01 said:

That's coo! but if you ever change your mind........holla on Fahrenheit. You would be doin a good thing and it would most likley change the subject on this weak ass post. Be a team playa and post sumfin for the fellaz! lol

The 01
You a fool tone.... LOL

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
Re: ...

carlos said:
all i gotta say iz imma buy any lynch album shyt no matter wat ...lynch iz da tightest in the sac shyt the tightest in the westcoast period...and hellnah i aint no dick ryder like some of yall faggot azz niggaz dat b dickrydin on other shyt i'm juz puttin mah opinion on this shit keep doin ya thing lynch -1-
where you from in okc homie?

Status
Not open for further replies.