yea, I'm in this mutha fucca you fagget ass msane

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 6, 2002
evildooinz.com
what the fucc you doin dumb ass, talkin all that shit like you a gangster, E40 soundin mutha fucca! I see you stealin some a my fans huh?
Thats temporary, MSANE, you always been weak, I'm way unprofesional for even respondin to you weak ass rapperz, I see ravage, a mutha fucca that use to be on my nuts is on ya team now, lol, funny shit, patna see me on the streets fucc this net shit, you been to my house nigga!, i'm the one that don't know where you at!....lynch

Apr 25, 2002
If this is really Lynch...

Maybe you should put out some fuccin' music, and you wouldn't have fans crossing over. Jus a thought. You used to be my favorite rapper(you still in my top 5), but in my book, the D.E. took that top position from you a long while bacc. I know my opinion don't mean shit in the real world, but I'm stating this so you could see where a fan was coming from. And jus because someone likes Msane or D.E. don't mean they can't like you also. Its jus that you ain't put shit out, so of course people is gonna move on. We can only listen to Nigga Deep, 24Deep, SODS and Loaded so many times, ya know? I'm glad the Black Market drama is finally done, so you can get it craccin again. I jus hope you'll be somewhat accurate with the new release dates this time 'round. Good lucc. PEACE OUT!

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
Re: If this is really Lynch...

2ndcoming said:
Maybe you should put out some fuccin' music, and you wouldn't have fans crossing over. Jus a thought. You used to be my favorite rapper(you still in my top 5), but in my book, the D.E. took that top position from you a long while bacc. I know my opinion don't mean shit in the real world, but I'm stating this so you could see where a fan was coming from. And jus because someone likes Msane or D.E. don't mean they can't like you also. Its jus that you ain't put shit out, so of course people is gonna move on. We can only listen to Nigga Deep, 24Deep, SODS and Loaded so many times, ya know? I'm glad the Black Market drama is finally done, so you can get it craccin again. I jus hope you'll be somewhat accurate with the new release dates this time 'round.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
I dont know bout B'N' on your nuts and all lynch, is this what U think bout all your fans cuz they like your music? I gave credit where credit is due, MSANE came out with a good album, I didnt buy it cuz he put you down on that one track, I didnt even know bout that trck till he was talking bout it. The albums that you put oout R' instentant classics. With you and SICCMADE laging to put out albums you R' loosing alot of fans! Theres proof of that in the SICCMADE FORUM. Yall need to get your shit together then reclaim your title as KINGS OF SAC!

AS for you N' DE beefN' BAD MOVE

May 13, 2002
www.myspace.com
RAVAGE said:
I dont know bout B'N' on your nuts and all lynch, is this what U think bout all your fans cuz they like your music? I gave credit where credit is due, MSANE came out with a good album, I didnt buy it cuz he put you down on that one track, I didnt even know bout that trck till he was talking bout it. The albums that you put oout R' instentant classics. With you and SICCMADE laging to put out albums you R' loosing alot of fans! Theres proof of that in the SICCMADE FORUM. Yall need to get your shit together then reclaim your title as KINGS OF SAC!

AS for you N' DE beefN' BAD MOVE
i feel the fans ....... but man if you are a true fan....... a real fan.... you just gotta roll with the punches.... the music bus is a shady game..... patience is a virtue...... music is an art... respect it.....
life is a bitch and you die..... i'ma stay siccmade till i sleep eternally with my eyes open....
fuck the haters......
and ravage homie i wasn't directing the post to you or anyone in general..... i usually just read posts now.... i don't post much.....
too much hatred in the air..... i just breathe it in and when i exhale music is made......

peace

SICCMADE GLOBAL.....

May 17, 2002
to speak any further is pointless, i spoke , he spoke, and in time we will cross paths....thats just life. he was right about this bein unproffessional, shit just sumtimes happens that way, he know i aint scarred, i dont think he is either.... time will tell. i made my point. carmas a mutha fuca, n i thank my fans 4 the support, he obviously considers support bein on his nutz, thats to bad, but hey... let him think of his fans as he wishes. for i am thankful 4 each and everyone of mine............msane..........unda da influence...

Mak-X

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
Lynch and D.E. got beef?!?!, when the fuck did this happen?

I've been off this forum for too long.

Good to see Lynch on here, me personally I could give a fuck bout this here beef, I'ma fan of all 3 rappers.

Status
Not open for further replies.