yea, I'm in this mutha fucca you fagget ass msane

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 17, 2002
dead issue, wats been done is done, and wats been said is said. as for de, carmas a mutha fuca..... shit u do eventually will come bac to you in sum way or another......he knew i did a dis trac, infact ... he even produced one i did called " heated " on the pimpin n panderin cd im bout to drop....." i got rid of the snakes in my life the stakes was to high "..... i feel 4 you kev, i mean , this nigga done rode your coat tail his entire career... wat know... aye de......FU2............msane..................unda da influence....

Apr 25, 2002
Damn...

I hope however ya'll settle this, that it don't come down to blastin'. That would be tragic, fo' reals. All ya'll is too talented to let it come ta that over money or whatever. Jus settle this shit mono-y-mono and squash it. Or better yet, met an talk this shit out, if it can be settled like that, but I don't know how deep this shit is. But ya'lls futures too bright, ya know? Ya'lls professionals! PEACE OUT!

May 7, 2002
WTF

so lynch and m-sane both say'n tha DE'z bitchmade?

thatz what i get out of it

this shitz like

daz and kurupt

tha fucc'n route of all evil ill ahave ya homie turn side wayz on u thatz way eye'z rollz olo fo sho

Apr 25, 2002
I SAY FUCK IT...LET UM FUNK ....

WHO GIVES A FUK IF THEY RAP....THERE STILL JUST PEOPLE LIKE ALL OF US...IF WE FUNK NOBODY TELLS US WE HAVE A BRIGHT FUTURE AHEAD OF US..AND TO STOP...SO FUCK IT

May 8, 2002
MSANE said:
dead issue, wats been done is done, and wats been said is said. as for de, carmas a mutha fuca..... shit u do eventually will come bac to you in sum way or another......he knew i did a dis trac, infact ... he even produced one i did called " heated " on the pimpin n panderin cd im bout to drop....." i got rid of the snakes in my life the stakes was to high "..... i feel 4 you kev, i mean , this nigga done rode your coat tail his entire career... wat know... aye de......FU2............msane..................unda da influence....

I thought you knew nigga!.........D.E.'s a "Hustle and Bustle machine" It's all in the game, no hard fellings. Dont hate a nigga for gettin that money.....Ya'll will holla when beats are needed. Cause he always comes with heat! (unless ya'll start fuckin with the keyboard and take some piano lessons) So what if the nigga produced a beat with you dissin Lynch ya'll were part of the Fahrenheit family......"didnt like being number 2 so you moved to Foundation" And as far as Carma....2 tears in a bucket Fuck It! Life goes on.....Just keep droppin the music on a consistant basis so I can bump some shit! Thats all I ask all of ya'll!

The 01

Apr 25, 2002
Mtown Criminal said:
I SAY FUCK IT...LET UM FUNK ....

WHO GIVES A FUK IF THEY RAP....THERE STILL JUST PEOPLE LIKE ALL OF US...IF WE FUNK NOBODY TELLS US WE HAVE A BRIGHT FUTURE AHEAD OF US..AND TO STOP...SO FUCK IT
Well maybe thats because you don't have a bright future. I can't comment on that, because I know nothing about you, but I've heard what these people can do, and in my opinion all three of 'em got a good future ahead... And obviously, no one does care if they rap; thats what they do. I was reading on the Siccmade forum, and there was some talk about blastin' n shit. I just said it would be tragic if these beefs came to that(blastin'). But I don't know what's at the root of these beefs, so I'ma quit commenting and just watch. PEACE OUT!

Apr 25, 2002
fucc no....i will buy any lynch that ever comes out!, in addittion to any siccmade release....no dicc ridin here, i just know good music
yep.........real talk right here homie.......lynch about to take sac over......

Aug 30, 2002
dulowproduction.com
Nah it be all about the Green Paper. Lynch and Msane both be coming tight ass fuck, but both them niggas toghter cant fuck with the D.E. That nigga is needed by both to produce beats and to be on tracks. In my mind First Degree be on top in Sac.

N

Napalm

Lynch I put up a post for you to check out at siccmade messege board peep it out if you get a chance

NAPALM

May 17, 2002
aye playboy, if u ordered from st.nic i gaurenty as soon as he gets it in the mail, he will send out your cd the next day, unlike many others, we do not do bad buisness.....if u have not recieved anything n it has been over 2 weeks, hit me on the email n i will take care of it......fuc msane at aol, .................msame

St.Nick

CEO of Foundation Ent.
May 5, 2002
Cel-C-Us- Which CD did you order? From me or The DE? I've sent out every order for Unda Da Influence and Leaving The Life that I've received. If you are talking about a DE CD then disregard this...

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
& muthafucaz is tripn.

I seen it on like 5 threadz

LYNCH & DE arent beefn. Quit spreadin rumorz!

May 17, 2002
i wish u really would be in the streetz, u a g , from the g bloc right? im in the g 3 times a week lately, fuc'n wit soldiers.... where u at ?thats ur hood , yet im in it all day loungin flossin like a mutha fuca, where u at? msane................dead issue, shut the fuc up!

Status
Not open for further replies.