yea, I'm in this mutha fucca you fagget ass msane

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
personally, i don't like the way things are going down. lynch, i am a fan. you are way talented and you are above this level of internet beef, msane knows you are mad, and you obviously know each other. if yall are men, yall can either talk it out, or catch an ass whoopin from one another. it ain't got to get to shooting unless some can't handle the funk or an ass beatin. i have only heard a few tracks by msane, i thought they were alright, but it sounds like homeboy is comin up in the sac. i am glad someone said that true artistry takes time, and if you are brewin up some real shit like sots lynch, it will be worth the wait, i ain't trippin. hopefully there will be an end to this without someone dyin, that's just me. we have lost too many real ones but if that's what it comes to, dukk at tne paces, that's my 14 cents.

$

$idewayzzz

haha lynch is bout to stomp a mufucca, i heard wut he did before tha LEEZA show to one of tha producers son's, one of da las sicc niggaz

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
Re: lil kidz

lorenzo420 said:
WTF is goin on w/ Lynch and DE ... and fuck this internet shit...its pointless.... bunch of lil kidz or sumthin.... smokin some sweet tooth up in bumfuck , WA

i feel you man. money need to rise pver them bitches fa sho ya digg.

LIM

Sicc OG
Sep 4, 2002
HEY WHIMP

nigga you a bitch wolf'n all dat shit to msane....WOLF DAT SHT TO ME NIGGA...

LYNCH AINT GONNA STOMP SHIT LIL MAN(SIDWAYZ)

talking all dat street shit......

IT JUS GOT REAL

BROTHA WHIMP

IM HERE..... NIGGA WHAT..........

WE CAN HANDLE DIS

FAKE ASS MUTHA FUCCA......YO BITCH IS THE ONLY ZIGG ZAGG THAT AINT GOT SMOKED.....

IMA SEE YOU NIGGA...........C-LIM:devious:

NOCC SOME REALITY IN YO BITCH ASS

LUGUNA MAN....:dead:

Sep 15, 2002
If you guys are seriously fucking pissed at each other, you should get in the studio together and do a back and forth shit talking song, then fight one on one, no weapons....and film that shit for the bonus dvd.

Nobody has to die, and you'll both make a shitload of money.:dead:

Sep 23, 2002
Fuck THAT

Theres too much talkin goin on in here, where the shit goin down at & when is all that should be said.

C Lim called this studio gangsta site but steady postin on this muthafucka hella regular.

Zagg spoke her piece & laughin at the rest of this shit, I guess sittin back in tha cut waitin for some OFFLINE shit to crack

MSane started this continuous postin but homie aint did what he wuz called out to do GO TO LYNCHS HOUSE OFFLINE and settle this shit. You can talk ALL YOU WANT ONLINE but if you truly believe homies a bitchmade nigga, the law couldnt keep u from steppin to him on his own land. Somethin must intimidate u. That phone shit was a joke.

Lynch put this bullshit in simple terms. He said "You been to my house, whatz stoppin u?" basically. To me thats ALL that needs to be said. IF you know where a nigga stay then nuttin should hold u back folcc, I wish I knew where half of my enemies stayed, I couldnt get that lucky mayne. But thatz just my look on thangz

Its all in the game, plus u know how the streets is, most likely a nigga'll bump into his enemy doin some shit like grocery shoppin or getti nsome blunts & liquor,lol, thats how it is tho, slippin . but thats my take on the situation

One luv

phonk beta

Producer/Artist/Engineer
Sep 24, 2002
@msane

you know your a bitch made, and the rest off the world will kno was well, So if you know where im at then come through, ill be waiting, and trust me u will be handled accordingly, And I put that on my dead mama ashes! Real Chop! Im in da street where your ass should be.

Sep 23, 2002
I aint got shit else to say on this topic cuz instead of just commentin I dropped my evaluation & some REAL SHIT...plus this aint my biz...just seemed like too much damn talkin to me ya feel? So I'm out,hope all yall keep ya head about u tho, one luv

Oct 6, 2002
Ripgut Cannibal said:
If you guys are seriously fucking pissed at each other, you should get in the studio together and do a back and forth shit talking song, then fight one on one, no weapons....and film that shit for the bonus dvd.

Nobody has to die, and you'll both make a shitload of money.:dead:

Oct 6, 2002
THATS REAL SHIT, JUST MEET SCRAP, AND END THE BEEF. ANYONE CAN PULL A TRIGGER, FUCK THE HE SAID SHE SAID JUST SCRAP AND LEAVE IT AT THAT. YOU ALL GOT CARRERS NOW, YOU DONT HAVE TO LOWER YOURSELVES TO ALL THIS TALK AND BULLSHIT. ESPESCIALLY IF ITS OVER A SKIRT. SHOTS TO 8DEEP WESTSIDE. ONE

Jul 19, 2002
dosiared.greedygraphiks.com
FYI

ALL YALL JUST AINT KNOWIN WHOSE WHO! IN THIS.... IM SEEIN.....EVERYONE KEEP READING THIS WACK ASS SOAP OPERA AND POSTIN SHYT THAT DONT APPLY...BUT REALIZE THIS SHYT AINT ONLY IN THESE FORUMS..THERE IS MORE TO THESE STORIES THAT YALL AINT KNOWIN ABOUT...ON THE REALLLA! I TELL YOU ONE THING THO....DONT GO BY MUSIC TO DETERMINE WHO IS CRAZY AND WHO IS DOWN ENUFF TO FOLLOW THRU ON SOME FUNK CAUSE ALL THAT SHYT IS STAGED....I NEVER MET LYNCH SO I CANT SPEAK ON HIM BUT I MET BETA AND MSANE AND ONE OF THEM NIGGAS AINT ALL THAT HE IS HYPED OUT TO BE BUT SEEMS TO HAVE YALL FOOLED THINKIN THAT THE OTHER IS THE COWARD.....BUT ITS REALLY VISE VERSA...FYI

Jul 19, 2002
dosiared.greedygraphiks.com
Re: @msane

phonk beta said:
you know your a bitch made, and the rest off the world will kno was well, So if you know where im at then come through, ill be waiting, and trust me u will be handled accordingly, And I put that on my dead mama ashes! Real Chop! Im in da street where your ass should be.
DAMM BETA, I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU AINT POSTIN NO MORE CAUSE LYNCH TOLD YOU NOT TOO???

Oct 6, 2002
MZTHICK

YOUR RIGHT MZ THICK IN THE SENSE THAT EVERONE IS SPEAKIN ON SOMETHIN THAT THEY DONT KNOW A WHOLE LOT ABOUT. BUT I DID READ LYNCH AND MSANE'S ARGUMENT AND IT SOUNDED TO ME LIKE THEY WERE READY TO GO BLOWS. I SIMPLY STATED IT WOULD BE A DAMN SHAME IF SOMEONE GOT SHOT OR KILLED, ESPESCIALLY LYNCH CAUSE I LOVE HIS RAPS. NOT TO BE ONE SIDED CAUSE IT AINT MY BEEF AND I DONT KNOW ALL THE DETAILS. THEY JUST NEED TO WORK IT OUT AND DO WHAT THEY DO BEST AND RAP. LOL. PIECE

Apr 25, 2002
I JUST WANNA KNOW WHEN ALOT OF YALL WERE OFFICIALLY NAMED GUARDIAN ANGELS FOR THESE FOOLS?....CUZ FOOLS ARE LIKE.."NO DONT FUNK".."YOU GUYS ARE TIGHT...JUST FIGHT .NOONE SHOULD DIE"

FUCK IT...WHEN YALL ARE HAVIN YALL NET BEEFS NONE OF THESE FOOLS COME IN TALKIN YOU OUT OF IT...NOONE REALLY GIVES A FUCK..SO WHY YOU GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THEM?...YEA THERE RAPPERS AND SOME OF THEM ARE TIGHT..BUT EVERYONE HAS A PERSONAL LIFE...AND REAL SHIT HAPPENS IN REALITY.....

SO TO THOSE WHO ARE "WORRIED" THAT THESE RAPPERS ARE BEEFIN....ID SAY AS LONG AS THIESE THREADS STAY ALIVE...U HAVE NOTHIN TO WORRY ABOUT...WHEN THESE THREADS FALL OFF AND U DONT HEAR FROM THE RAPPERS FOR AWHILE..THEN WORRY...CUZ THATS MOST LIKELY WHEN SOME REAL SHIT WILL HAPPEN

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
SHIT, AND NEXT THING YOU NOW, YOU'LL SEE A COLLAB ALBUM. D.E, LYNCH, MSANE AND BETA ON ONE CD OR SOME SHIT. IF YOU JUST A FAN OUT THERE, THIS BEEF IS BIGGER THAN YOU IT SEEMS. PERSONALLY, I KNOW GOD'S GOT A PLAN FOR BOTH OF EM, HOWEVER THEY SETTLE THIS IS ON THEM AND IT DON'T CONCERN ME. IT'S WHATEVER.

@MZ. THICK, YEAH YOU RIGHT. THAT'S WHY RAPPERS MAKE GOOD ACTORS, CAUSE THEY ACT ALL DAY ON THE CD'S AND THAT'S REAL. WHO CARES, I DON'T KNOW EM AND WHATEVER GON HAPPEN WE'LL HEAR ABOUT IT. BUT THEY OBVIOUSLY JUST TALKIN SHIT CAUSE A REAL KILLA DON'T BROADCAST IT, CAUSE THAT'S JUST STUPID. THEY KNOW EACH OTHER AND WHERE THEY LIVE AND IF IT WAS GONNA HAPPEN, NO ONE WOULDA SAID SHIT CAUSE THAT MAKES THEM SUSPECT 1, THEY KNOW BETTER. ANYONE WHO THINKS SOMEONE GON SHOOT SOMEONE ELSE IS A CLOWN.

May 17, 2002
@ MZ THIC UMS, ..........LOL, GOOD LOOKIN , " PLAYAS DO WAT THEY WANT TO, N SUCKAS DO WAT THEY CAN............"
REAL TALK.....................MSANE

Status
Not open for further replies.