Why is Kobe a bitch?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
ILLER THAN ILL said:
not just kobe, but every los angeles laker, except magic johnson, james worthy, and maybe shaquille o' neal are bitches...straight up.
come on now. kurt rambis was a savage with those goggles. lmao!

Mar 12, 2005
Why is this even a question? I thought you were hella gangstah jesse? If you so "gangstah" you wouldn't need to ask other "gangstah" why they think a particular person is a bitch.

May 9, 2002
The Red Sin said:
Why is this even a question? I thought you were hella gangstah jesse? If you so "gangstah" you wouldn't need to ask other "gangstah" why they think a particular person is a bitch.
When did I say i was a G? Its funny that you are so obsessed with what I am and what I do. This is what happenes when you are young, such as yourself. Grow up, son.

Jan 13, 2007
All the rings he has are won cuz of Shaq... Kobe doesn't have even one Finals MVP every time that the Lakers won the finals Shaq got the MVP he wouldnt be shit without Shaq

Aug 9, 2002
OG_Carl_Weather said:
Shawn Marion is a bitch though for real........always cryin about noone pays him any attention. Shut yo ass up bitch and play!!!!!!!!!!

LMAOL!!! AWWW this shit had me crack'n....naw but I think every NBA player cry's about calls but I do think Kobe is a bitch for snitch'n Shaq out like he did...but I dont hate him. Im not gonna lie kobe is a incredible baller. I think he's tha best player to play tha game since Jordan, BUT JUST AS A INDIVIDUAL PLAYER cus he doesnt know tha definition of the word team